8

SUMMER

Before I could even fully process what was happening, I extended my hand, "Nice to meet you", I smiled widely.

Emily's eyes went wide as she looked at me in shock, "Oh my gosh", she mumbled.

"I'm Lydia", Lilia's friend held her hand up to Emily who stared at it like it was a snotty tissue.

"Pleasure", Emily kept her hands in her lap before looking back over at me, "Summer and I were actually just leaving, gonna go hang out somewhere." 

"Ooh! I hate to be this person, but can we join", Lilia asked with a 'sweet' smile.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes, "Um...uh, I mean--"

"Thanks so much", Lydia jumped up and grabbed Emily's hand, practically yanking her up with her so we could be on our way. 

"Woah there", Emily called while looking at Lydia with a cold stare and looking back at me, "You owe me", she mumbled in her incoherent Emily mumbling that only I (thankfully) understood.

"We could go hang out with our group", Lilia exclaimed while leading the way.

"I say we make them walk in front of us, and ditch them", Emily whispered to me.

I bit back a smile at my best friend, elbowing her in response, "Play nice."

"'Play nice'", she quoted me with a gag, "I don't do that."

I rolled my eyes as Lilia began walking toward a tent type of thing on the further end of a stage. Who was performing?

 "Here we are ladies", she spoke as if we were the dumb bitches in movies who die first because of our stupidity.

"Summer", Emily grabbed my arm, "Ash told me that--"

"Summer", a voice gasped.

My head turned and I my eyes went wide, Lilia smirked, Lydia high-fived her, and Emily....she looked as though she was about to kill them with her bare hands. 

-

-

-

A/N

I swear there's a point to this lmaooo

Fave Ed Sheeran song?

Mine is either Drunk or Perfect 

xo

- e