34

lydiaaa you have to get back down here, now

trymesummer leave them alone

lydiaaa it's not me, it's lilia. it's like she's gone crazy

trymesummer * she already is

lydiaaa those two guys just beat calum up a bit, luke's passed out on the floor, lilia seems to have different intentions. way worse

trymesummer if you're setting me up....

lydiaaa i give you my word

trymesummer that's what i fear

--

SUMMER POV

I stared at my phone for a few more seconds, reading the messages over and over like I didn't believe them.

If Lydia was setting me up, I would murder her. If she wasn't and she was telling the truth, Calum and Luke were in serious trouble. If I didn't make a move, there was still a fifty percent chance that things wouldn't be okay.

I looked up at Michael, Ashton, and Emily. They sat in their seats around me, trying to smile. It was obvious that they were trying to keep their thoughts from wandering to something negative. 

I bit my lip lightly, thinking, "You guys look tired."

They all nodded, Michael combed his messy hair with his fingers, "Very."

"Why don't you guys book us a hotel or something", I suggested.

They all, for some reason, simply nodded, "Good idea", Emily began scrolling through her phone, Ashton and Michael mimicking her actions.

"I have to use the bathroom", I slid out of the booth and once I was sure they were all looking down, I bolted out the door.

"Summer! Summer", Emily must've seen me as she stood at the doorway, me looking back at her as I ran.

"I'll see you later", I yelled, "I promise", I whispered as my feet pounded heavily on the wet cement.

-

-

-

A/N

I'm alone on halloween night....fun :)))))