26

CALUM'S POV

"This was posted almost seven hours ago", I exclaimed as Ashton, Luke, and Michael had finally gotten in the car.

"Babe, you sure you wanna drive", Ashton asked Emily from the backseat.

"I'll let you know if I don't", she chuckled as we all laughed.

Summer was still missing, but it was a relief to know she was okay. We were all able to breathe...a bit.

"Do you guys wanna tell Cal", Emily asked with a smirk on her face.

"What", I asked while looking to the back seat, "Tell me what?"

"Look up the hashtag, #wheressummer", Emily sounded extremely excited but in all honesty, that did not sound reassuring AT ALL.

I typed the tag into my phone and the look on my phone must've said it all.

"We have our own map right there", Luke added as the boys took out their phones and began screenshotting posts just in case, "I'll post something on Twitter for the fans to send us all of the other ones they might see."

I nodded while looking down at my phone, this was living proof that she was okay. But I still needed to find her.

randomuser1 LOOK WHO I SAW TODAY #wheressummer

7, 395 comments

5sostrash this is actually fucking genius

sumlumforeva YASS!!

5soslol y'all lilia stans were like "she dead" summer said "you thought bitch!"

trymesummer ...

calumhood, emi.ly, sumlumforeva, and 39, 586 others like this

-

-

-

A/N

saucy lil twist

Q: fave part of the first book? fave part of the 2nd book?

xo

- e🍑