29

A/N: There's gonna be an instagram post at the end of this chapter but it's not gonna have the actual characters because I couldn't find one like that, but please imagine haha.

CALUM POV

The line went dead and I was left with nothing, what the hell was she going on about.

"What was that about", Ashton asked as we saw the huge 'LAX' sign, glowing in the dark Los Angeles night.

I was too speechless, just looking down at my phone which had turned off by now. What the fuck was Lilia asking me to do.

"Calum", Emily said, I looked up and saw her looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"Huh", I asked while looking through the front windshield with a blank expression.

"What happened when you were on the phone", she asked.

I looked around and found Michael and Luke sleeping on either side of me as we had all switched seats numerous times. Ashton and Emily sat comfortably in the front seats and I felt the world crashing down on me in the middle.

"I-I don't even really know", I looked down at my phone once more, "Sh-she just told me to come home and stop looking for that 'tramp' or else...that's all", I shrugged.

The car was silent for a few seconds before Ashton broke the silence, "Well do you me to turn around", he was looking at me through the rearview mirror now.

"No", Emily swatted his hand, "We're not turning around because Lilia is a fucking bitch, we need to find Summer. Because what I saw on facetime would never leave my head empty of her, I'll search with or without you guys", she looked to the back seat at me, and a now awake Luke and Michael.

I'm guessing they had been up for awhile as they nodded through the now dead silence.

"Emily's right", I said softly, "Keep going", I spoke as Ashton halted in the middle of the runway where our private plane was.

"Alrighty then", Ashton answered as he drove a few more feet and parked.

"Let's go", Emily yelled as we were greeted by our pilot and we ran up the stairs.

I was terrified and then it hit me.

"Where the hell was she going", I asked as we were all sat in our seats.

The boys' eyes all went wide, "While you dumbasses were sleeping, driving, everything but tracking Summer, I took it upon myself to ask a few fans who saw her at the airport. She's on her way to New York for some reason", she was tapping away at her phone.

I sighed and sunk low in my seat, about to put my phone on airplane mode but my phone had tons of notifications from one instagam user.

"Did you see it Calum", Luke asked.

"About to", I said as the instagam post loaded.

tagged @jameslucana

liliajames new york babyy <3

comments turned off

-

-

-

A/N

lilia be all up in everyone's business smhhh