20

SUMMER POV

"Do you want steak of chicken", I asked with the phone to my ear, shades on my face, and hoodie over my head.

"Steak, duhhh", Emily laughed into the phone before a muffled voice was heard in the back, "Ash says he wants a blend."

"Okey dokey", I said in a sing-song voice into the phone before hanging up.

"Hi, can I get two steak teriyaki platters and a steak combo w/ chicken", I smiled to the cashier.

"Of course", she put in before I paid, "It should be ready in ten minutes."

I nodded, "Thank you", before deciding to take a step outside and looking at my phone to find Emily wanting to facetime, "No I already paid", I argued with a complaining Emily.

"Boo you whore", she mocked Mean Girls, "You're no fun", I could almost HEAR her pout!

"Boo hoo", I pretended to cry before I felt something cover my eyes and my vision was blinded, blows were sent to my stomach, and everything hurt. 

"Summer! Summer", I heard my best friend's cries from the phone before I heard a foot come in contact with what must've been it as I no longer heard Emily. The only voice that was keeping me from panicking at the moment.

Until it didn't and everything went black.

--

"I-I don't know if this is a good idea", I faintly heard a voice from near me as my ears were ringing.

"Don't go soft on me now", another voice argued, "We finally have her where we want her!"

"I just....", the first voice trailed off, "You're right I guess."

"Always am", I could feel their smirk, "And we're getting paid good money for this one."

-

-

-

A/N

bitch what ? ! 

xo

- e🍑