honey

Y/N's POV

"I-I'm sorry," the girl muttered as she bent down to pick up the books she dropped.

"You better be, can't even watch where you're going and bump into people. Stop being so blind," I rolled my eyes, walking away.

Walking into class, I took my seat waiting for the lecture to start. Leaning my head down on the desk, I sighed as the teacher walked in.

"Miss L/N! Again!! You have violated the uniform dress code!" She yelled and I only rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, so could you quit with it? I mean I'm not going to be wearing a skirt anytime soon and I'm perfectly fine with what I wear," I raised a brow at her as she stared me down.

"An all dark colors outfit is not permitted. Neither is a leather jacket or ripped jeans, especially those boots and those rings."

"So what? Detention again?" I grabbed my bag and stood as she shook her head.

"You will change into the uniform right now!" She pointed to the uniform she had brought in with her.

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes, moving my way towards the door. "I guess I'll go home then."

"You will not do such a thing! What would your parents think!?"

"Nothing since they're dead, leaving me with their debt since they were able to escape it."

She fell silent at my answer and I turned my head to look back.

"Why don't you just expel me already? It'll be a break to you and a pain out of my a-"

"Language! And that will not happen! I still have faith in you!"

"Well then," I paused to scoff, not turning around to face her as I stood with my eyes on the door. "That faith can go to hell with you."

Slamming the door behind me, I left the room with a sigh and walked down the hallway.

Leaving through the main gates, I heard someone call out to me.

"Y-Y/N!" I stopped to roll my eyes and turn around with a hand on my hips.

Surprised by who it was, I raised an eyebrow at him.

Kim Taehyung.

"Wow, that sure was a run!" He chuckled and I only rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I spoke, irritated and he only gave me a soft smile.

"To give you back your phone which you dropped in class while you left," he held his hand out with my phone in it and I realized it wasn't in my back pocket.

"Why didn't you keep it?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Why would I do that? It's not mine, I just wanted to give it back to its owner so that it doesn't get lonely," he gave me a toothy grin that I had already found annoying.

"Oh, thanks so much. Now I can make it lonely forever by abandoning it," I took the phone from his hands, our skin brushing together and his face flushed slightly while I only scoffed at the action.

With the phone in my grasp, I chucked it against the wall next to us, causing the boy in front of me to jump and look at me with wide eyes.