the

He grinned at my words as he opened his bag which had his clothes in it and a first aid kit that he pulled out.

He kissed my forehead to take away the sting of the alcohol disinfecting the wounds as he put bandages over them, making sure to wrap them tightly. Kissing each of the scars I had and I looked away.

"Look at me."

My eyes watered as I turned my face to look back at him and he only smiled softly at me.

"I love your scars, they only add to your beauty and personality, showing your strength as an individual. I could never picture you without them making you the fearless warrior I know you as," he said, moving my hair behind my shoulder with his hand.

Putting away the wipes he had used and throwing away the bloody tissues, he came back out of the bathroom in another shirt as I raised a brow at him.

"It's easier to cuddle in this one since it's warmer," he sheepishly giggled as he rubbed the back of his head, breaking out into a grin.

"I'm sorry and thank you."

His eyes widened at my words as he ran over to pull me up into his chest.

"Tae!"

"There's no need for that, none of it is your fault. You're so perfect and I don't need any apologies from you or thanks," he smiled, a mischievous grin crawling over his lips as he looked at me.

"What?"

"No matter how much you struggled to say the words to me before yet still determined now to say them to me," he grinned and I felt my cheeks burn as I whacked a pillow over him and he stepped back to dodge it, standing there innocently. "The words slipped past my lips before I could stop them?" He tried, smiling as he blinked his eyes and cocked his head to the side.

 "The words slipped past my lips before I could stop them?" He tried, smiling as he blinked his eyes and cocked his head to the side

"Wow," I breathed out at the sight and his face turned pink.

"W-wh-"

"Nothing, just admiring you," I grinned as he turned redder.