time

We had returned back to being by each other's sides again, during school and even after.

The last few weeks of the year passed by faster and graduation was near as it had been our senior year.

Iker was still in jail with no bail, Zira wasn't a pest anymore as I had told her off before and Taehyung made it extremely clear to her that he had no decent liking towards her.

All in all, I had never been happier.

Especially with him.

Kim Taehyung.

"Hey pancake, let's go, don't want to be late!"

"You called me waffle four minutes ago," I sighed, never getting over his strange desire to always call me with food pet names.

Yet it only made me admire him more for his individuality.

We hurried to make it to school, the last time we'd ever need to step in the building as the ceremony started and we were seated.

"Alright! Listen up class, you've all made it far and now you're moving on! Congratulations to all of you and may you all be happy!"

Taehyung's hand found mine as we stood and I brought it up to my lips.

One by one, we all were called as we shook hands with the teachers and principals, getting handed the small roll with a red ribbon over it.

"Y/N L/N and Kim Taehyung!"

"Yeah! That's my snooklermuffin!!"

I nearly fell on stage at Taehyung's words as he was with me, getting handed his own diploma while he winked at me.

Bowing, we walked off stage, watching the last few names get called as the teacher made his announcement.

Dismissing everyone, they all let loose and I only nudged Taehyung towards the door.

"Want to get out of here?" He raised a brow at me, a smirk over his lips and I gave a nod.

"We both know that our antisocial selves won't last at a party, let's go," I pulled him out and he kissed my cheek as we walked out through the doors.

Heading home, I changed out of my graduation gown, walking into the living room to see Taehyung seated there.

Staring at him, he simply made a heart with his hands over his face while he pouted, pulling away to lick his lips.

"You look stunning as always, maybe I should try to match your style," he spoke, his eyes never leaving me and I only rolled my own

"That's great, I'd love to see you in all black anyways," I smiled and he smirked as he got up.

"I want a kiss in return for my efforts!"

He shouted as he ran into the room to get changed and I only laughed at how adorable he was.