Chapter 7 ~ 20/05/2012

I didn't realize I went to sleep. Yeah, no one else did either. I checked the clock, 3:27 am. I lifted my head and saw Daniel sound to sleep. Maybe.
As I stood up, my body was stiff and cramped. Without waking Daniel up, I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the hospital. I had so many things going on in my head right now, between the nice, caring, protective, Daniel that I know that almost went to jail when he was ten, and the fact that I feel like i'm being followed. As I stepped outside to the crisp, late night air, I felt new. Like I'm clean, and everything was just the way it was before.

Before I figured out that my best friend is a murder,
Before I figured out that someone is after me
Before a eight-year-old is starting to give me the creeps
Before my world turned upside down.
Before the car crash
Before my parents told me that they were disappointed in me
Before this
Before that
Before this whole time, of total crap. ​
​I sighed as all things run though my mind. I honestly have no idea where I'm going. I come across a street where Gwen lives. Unlike the rest of the streets I past this one is far the spookiest. All of the lights were off and everything was perfectly still besides me walking along the streets. A sudden wind blows by and makes the leaves rustle and crickets chirp. My pace started going faster and the glowing full moon shone on Gwen's house perfectly. I walk up her long drive and came to the door. Before I could knock, Gwen opened the door.
"I heard what happened, I wanted to visit you but I got busy with school and stuff, I'm so sor..."
I cut her off with a hug and she hugged back. My eyes started to water but blinked them back. "Come inside, I'll make you some hot chocolate."
I nodded and stepped inside. I laid down on her leather couch and almost feel asleep.
"Back, and I want you to tell me everything." She handed me my mug and I told her everything. I mean everything, between me jumping into his car to escaping the hospital. "Wow, you've been through a lot, you can stay here for the rest of the night."
"Thanks" I repiled.
"No problem" and then she left the room
I feel asleep on the leather couch, What am I going to do? Then I thought it, a plan that will help but also kill me, but I have to, or more people will be hurt. In a few days, I won't be just Amanda Jackson anymore...

~A.N~
Hey guys! I know this chapter is short but I promise there will be more later today!! Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter, if you enjoyed it remember to push that star button and I will see you all in the next one!! Byeee