Tonight

I am churning these out recently, thought uni would slow me down, not speed me up.

Chapter 15 - Tonight. Enjoy!

Sitting in the dinning area, the room was completely silent. The sunset illuminated the room through a set of double, french balcony doors, casting them in fading pinks, yellows and oranges.

Aria had barely eaten any of her meal, choosing to instead fiddle around with it on her plate, fork scraping the bottom with a deafening screech, as if replicating her thoughts. Loki ignored her lack of enthusiasm, eating his own meal as if the awkwardness didn't even register to him. Their meals were usually a lot like this, Loki sometimes talked at her, but he seemed to sense she knew his intentions for that night, and thought it better to let her have her silence.

Usually they left the room, and by the morning, everything had been cleared, but the sound of the doors opened startled Aria, as two girls walked in and removed the dishes, refusing to even glance at her frantic and shocked eyes. Loki instantly gripped her wrist from across the table, warning her to stay silent and to stay seated.

"Don't do this" she finally whispered, glancing at him from underneath her eyelashes.

He was still somehow able to lean back comfortably and keep her still, his eyes trained on her fingers, ignorant to her desperation.

"Begging won't work" Loki murmured, taking a sip of his wine and keeping the glass balanced against the palm of his hand. "I have given you more than enough time to become acquainted with your situation. I am not to go without because of your pitiful denial."

"I am not in denial, because I know i'll get out of here" she snapped, ripping her hand away from his.

Loki's fingers twitched, Aria seeing his grip tightening on the glass considerably. He could grow angry at her rather quickly, and to visibly show it meant she was really pushing him, but what did he expect? Her to sit there and eat her dinner, before strolling off to her own rape like a lamb to slaughter?

Soon the servers arrived again carrying dessert, once again keeping their heads down. As the girl placed the dish in front of her, Aria gripped at her hand, capturing her surprised eyes with her own terrified and pleading.

"Aria, release her" Loki drawled lazily, but his eyes held more of a command. "Leave" he ordered the girl, who quickly tugged away and rushed out the room.

Aria pushed away from the table, going to follow her, tired of sitting around and playing these stupid mind-games. Seeing them both open the door easily, and walk out, Aria groaned when she didn't have the same luck, the doors staying permanently stuck. Makes sense why Loki didn't even attempt to stop her this time, his magic surpassed her thought process, clearly.

Doing the walk of shame back to the table, having nowhere else to go as every other room door just happened to be closed now, Aria trudged back to her chair, seeing Loki politely not start his cheesecake until she sat down.

"I've mentioned my thoughts on tantrums" he repeated, something she knew he despised doing. "I would also prefer you eat something."

Pushing away the childish urge to hurl her food in his face, she ate a few small mouthfuls, avoiding his smug smile as the meal continued. Aria continued taking slow and small nibbles of her food in the hope that the longer she took, the longer she had to think of a way out of this.

Loki was most likely using the anklet to keep her within a boundary like he did at night, which means she just had to remove the anklet within the next hour or she was fucked. Obviously, she had tried before, but there hadn't been a more dire situation than this one.