삼 : red queen

i'm afraid i can't explain myself, because I am not myself, you see?

Red Queen [noun]
abusive, bitter, loud

Paranoid Personality Disorder [noun]
unwarranted tendency to interpret the actions of other people as deliberately threatening or demeaning

. . .

Taehyung was arranging his M&Ms in accordance to their color. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Black, and White. He just couldn't resist the perfectionist inside of him.

"Kim Taehyung, you're under arrest for murdering Kim Seokjin. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!" The authorities had forced their way inside the dorm.

His arrangement was wrecked, and he was more concerned about it than the commotion around him. "Look what you did to my M&Ms!" he spat.

As soon as his foot touched the ground, all guns were aimed at him. He didn't have to be warned, he showed no fear. With his hands behind his head, he stood firm on his spot. The room was suddenly filled with curiosity, silent questions thirsty for answers. Why is he not resisting? Is he turning himself in? Was it true? Did he kill him?

Taehyung may have heard their thoughts buzzing around with their exchange of gazes. He smirked and let out a cocky laugh.

"You think this is funny?!" one of the officers asked.

"I find myself really weird sometimes. I couldn't believe I'm still accused of killing my friend in my dream."

The morning sunshine crept its way behind his room's curtain. It's 20 minutes past 8. Taehyung opened his eyes and took his first breath.

"I'm sorry, hyung, I swear I didn't mean for it to happen. I'm sorry I did this to you."

a/n: don't forget to press the little twinkle below *wink wink*