십오 : thank you?

how will you find your way?

. . .

"Arson." Yugyeom dropped a pile of paper held together by a clip on the table opposite him.

"You burned down the house of Jimin and Jungkook's parents. Why is that so?"

"Because they deserved that," he hastily said.

It is true, they did. After all those years of torment they had caused to their poor kids, they deserved it.

"But isn't that Jimin and Jungkook's house? They're your friends."

"You're asking me the wrong questions, deputy." He slightly parted his lips, and looked at his reflection on the tinted glass window beside him. They're his friends, and that's exactly the reason why he did it.

"Enlighten me, then." The young chief crossed his arms and leaned his back on the wall, facing the direction of the subject.

Namjoon scoffed and motioned his index finger, gesturing the man to come closer, and closer and he followed. He supported his torso on the table with his arms to whisper, "You should be asking me what happened three months ago."

. . .
[Three months ago]

"Joonie! would you fancy some tea?" Jin prepared Chamomile tea for his lover who's peacefully reading a book on his bed. Namjoon's been so stressed lately, maybe a sip of his tea of love would soothe his mind from worry.

Namjoon pressed his lips on the cup, cautious not to burn his tongue. He made a slurping sound with the liquid as soon as his taste buds adjusted with the temperature.

"Hmm, this is nice. Thanks, babe!" He put down the cup on the little bed table Jin was carrying and continued reading. Jin expected to receive a kiss or a hug, but he just gave a tad 'thank you'.

"Just 'thank you!'?"

"Not today, Jin. I'm busy."

"Oh yea? But when you're with Hoseok you've got plenty of time? WHAT AM I TO YOU?!" He dropped the table and the shattering of the cup created a clamor of fury in both their hearts.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"I thought you love me!!" Jin yelled. This argument is going nowhere. Is this how their relationship would end? Over a cup of tea? Over a small 'thank you'?

"Of course, I do!"

"Then prove it with your actions! I'm tired of being the only one suffering from hiding our relationship!" Jin's voice emphasized his concern. It is true though, Namjoon treats him like a trash sometimes.

"Do you think I'm enjoying this?! Don't you love me anymore?!" Namjoon threw his book on the floor and stood on his feet.

"Answer me!" Restrained within Namjoon's grasp, Jin couldn't respond. His mind was rather filled with doubt if his lover genuinely loves him or was he just using him for his own pleasure.

"N—Namjoon, you're h-hurting me."

"Answer!"

"I love you..." His eyes have turned pale red from the tears he tried to suppress. Namjoon removed his grasp and tucked Jin under his touch.

"You're mine, only. Mine. Do you understand?" Joon's hand crawled on his back softly in an attempt to give him comfort after the heated confrontation. Jin, however, kept his arms beside him, his face rested on Joon's shoulder. He stared into space, caught in a trance.

Why is the reality so messed up? he thought. Shortly after, Namjoon left little pecks of kisses on his neck, while he slowly untucked his shirt. Jin wished he would stop. First of all, he's not in the mood, and second, he just felt like dying at that moment.

"Is this what you want?" Joon whispered in his ear, the warmth of his breath sent shivers down his spine. His kisses started off sweet and languid, and then gradually, it became sloppy. Jin clutched his fist as Namjoon unbuttoned his pants at once.

"On your knees," he commanded, but Jin was hesitant.

"I'm not in the mood—" Namjoon cut him off by grabbing his crotch, he gave it a good squeeze causing Jin to fall to his knees.

"That's my boy, now suck!"

. . .

"Stop right there!" Yugyeom slammed the table, surprising the man before him.

"Are you judging me now?"

"Why did you tell me you were best friends before?" Namjoon sighed at the foolishness of the deputy.

"Why? Would you believe me if I told you that we're gay?" He raised his eyebrow, mocking the reaction of the chief.

"No." He smirked.

"You're lying. My parents hated me when they found out about our relationship. I thought I could trust them."

"Not everyone's like your parents..."

"How did you move on from losing him?" Yugyeom composed himself on his chair while he played with his pen.

Namjoon was nothing but quiet. His lips trembled and his eyes were damp as he recollected his memories with him. "I miss him, and you know what hurts more than his death?" he asked, in which the deputy replied with a nod.

"I lost him, and I wasn't even able to say 'I love you' one last time."