구 : jealousy

you choose the door, you choose the path

. . .

— their dorm;

"D.amn you!"

"You see now? That's exactly why your girlfriend left you!" Yoongi answered back.

"More like because you seduced her!"

"Hoseok, come on! She was pregnant, and you didn't even care! She needed someone to take care of her!"

The dorm was a mess. The table was broken, the frames that stood on the cabinet are on the floor.

When Namjoon and Jimin came in, Yoongi was pinned on the ground. Hoseok was on top of him, hands were wrapped around his neck strangling him to death. One more minute and he's dead.

Luckily, Joon was quick to grab him away, while Jimin helped Yoongi recover.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Namjoon pushed his chest a little. His rage was still there, firing him up more as he could imagine Yoongi and his girlfriend filling up each other on the bed.

Jealousy.

Jealousy.

Jealousy.

His breathing was fast, his glares were like that of the devil. Hoseok, what has gotten into you?

"Tell that as.shole I didn't sleep with his girlfriend!" Yoongi spoke as he struggled to reach for air, his neck turned reddish looking, reflecting the color of the blood in the skin from the strangle.

"We all know you're guilty of killing her, why won't you confess?" Namjoon stood face-to-face with him. Jealousy drove his friend mad.

"I didn't mean it. She—she took the gun, I—I didn't mean to—" he stumbled over his words. The crime replayed in his mind every night. He needed someone to blame to ease his thoughts.

"I understand. Now, go to your room and get some sleep. The pills are in the fridge," Namjoon instructed. The pills helped him sleep and kept his nightmares away.

He obediently followed his order like an innocent child. It's strange that only Namjoon could tame him as though he knows how to control that beast inside the boy.

"Yoongi, why do you keep denying it?" Namjoon examined his bruised neck, his left eye was swollen, he could barely open it.

"Now that he accuses me of sleeping with her, he almost killed me. How much more if he found out that baby was mine?" He licked his lower lip while he stared blankly at the floor.

"If Jin was here, he'd know what to do," Jimin suggested.

"Are you telling me that that lunatic can solve this mess he started?!"

"Don't you dare call him that."

"Call him what? A lunatic?" Yoongi mocked Jimin with his words. Jin told Hoseok about his relationship with his girlfriend. That psycho deserved his death.

"Stop, I said stop!" Jimin spat.

"Defend him all you want, I don't care." Yoongi stood on his feet and looked at his harmed image.

"He's not crazy, he's sick." Jimin lowered his head, feeling sorry for Jin. They judged him so quick, they even wanted him dead.

Jin isn't crazy.

They don't understand. They never will.

"And so? It doesn't change how much I despise him for what he did to us, to all of us, especially you. I don't know you anymore, Jimin."

. . .
[Three months ago]

Hoseok watched as blood dripped from between her thighs. It didn't strike him as a loss in his life. He knew she was pregnant. He didn't care. He thought she deserved it.

"Hoseok, my child..." she whimpered.

"Is that baby even mine?" He crossed his arms and crouched in front of her.

"Y—you're a m—monster!" her voice was breaking, in her mind, she could've killed him for watching her suffer like that.

She squealed as she tried to move her body, reaching for the drawer beside her. He thought it was nothing, but there's something hidden inside.

She drew out a gun and aimed it at his head. Hoseok laughed it off and squeezed her hand as he turned muzzle around. She closed her eyes and pulled the trigger.

. . .

Jin never liked the closeness between Namjoon and Hoseok, but he definitely found a way around it. And that kid, Jimin, he sure was his favorite. What's more dangerous than two psychopaths who understand each other?

Wait, did I say two?

I meant four.

Guess who.