십일 : father?

perhaps you should be coming back

. . .

— hospital;

"What is that kid doing here?" Taehyung rolled his eyes upon noticing the presence of his sworn enemy.

The spite between them started when Jungkook opened up himself to Taehyung, and when he made it seem as though he was a better brother than Jimin. He didn't mean things to end up that way, in fact, he wanted to mend their broken relationship but Jimin misunderstood his actions. Jealousy was all that there is in his heart.

"Hyung, he just wanted to know how you've —" Jungkook sat on the hospital bed, meticulously fixing the sheets and pillows.

Jimin? He wanted to know how I've been? Is that a joke? These questions rambled inside his head.

"Why would he?" He paused and shifted his glare at the boy sitting on the table beside the door left ajar. "Yah! Jimin! You should have your eyes checked so that next time you try to kill me, you'll be able to!" His lips curved into a taunting smile.

"I would gladly kill you, as.shole, but unfortunately, I was not the one who did that to you. Though, I'm quite happy he did an impressive job on your kidney," he backfired.

"Sometimes it's a mystery to me how the hell your brother could endure that rotten attitude of yours."

"He likes hanging out with je.rks like me, like you, like us. Your personality's just as filthy as mine."

Jimin sighed. The room was suddenly filled with repugnance and obscenity. The young man fixing the bed quietly fought with the people inside his head. Someone wants to take over, tired of hearing the endless banters blabbing in his ears.

He covered his ears as he gasped in distress. The voice won't shut up.

'Let me borrow your body, Jungkook.'

'Come on, let me go! Let me take over!'

'I haven't felt this energy again, ever since that Jin.'

'Jungkook, don't be a bad son.'

'You know what I did to Jin, right? Do you want them to end up that way too?'

The voice threatened his sanity — his conscience. In the blink of an eye, Jungkook was gone, John took over.

"I couldn't wait to mourn your death. I'd be sitting in the front row of your funeral," Taehyung said.