T W O

Max's P.O.V

Everything hurt. Everything. Every bone in my body ached. I was still on the ground, there was no Jackie to help me this time. Just me, myself and I (solo ride until I die, cause I got me for life). I had no one to pick me off the ground and tell me it would be okay. I had to pick myself up and walk home, I started to push myself up from the cold concrete I was laying on, my body ached even more. I gave out a quiet agonised groan then fell back down onto the ground. "Come on Max, toughen up," I told myself. I pushed myself up again screaming as I stood up, the pain coiling through my body like a snake wrapping itself around me. I started to limp towards my house, at least the way I thought my house was, I couldn't remember I was so disorientated and confused. I just wanted to get away. I put a hand to my mouth then looked at it, red blood stained my finger. Explaining this to Mum was the last thing in my mind, but the first was why would Dylan beat me up again, and how did he know about Harvey and Bailey?

I held my wrist which had a massive gash on it that was sure to get infected if I didn't do something about it. My wrist stung, and blood oozed down dripping onto the pavement. I looked up and saw Harvey, I started to call him but my voice was too weak for him to hear. I started to run as fast as I could towards Harvey. Everything screaming in agonising pain but I had to get to him.

BANG. I blacked out, again.

Harvey's P.O.V

Max left to play football with Dobby a few minutes after Naomi left. I didn't think much of it at the time, but it's been two hours and Max isn't back. I called Dobby who said Max had never come over to play football. Suspicious. I left a note on the fridge then left the house grabbing my phone on the way. I headed towards the park but I couldn't see him there. "Where are you Max?" I asked myself while walking through the streets of Berkshire. I knew he couldn't have gotten lost because Max has an amazing sense of direction and knows the streets amazingly well. I called Max hoping he's answer but he didn't, so I started to wonder to Jackie's house, maybe he'd gone there.

It was about a ten minute walk to Jackie's house so I kept my eyes peeled for Max or anyone who might know where he was. I was about to cross the main road when I heard a bang. My head shot round to see a lifeless bloody body in front of a car. The car owner was still in their car staring at the body with a terrified look upon their face. I rushed over to the body, hoping it wasn't who I though it was, But it was exactly who I hoped it wouldn't be. Max.

Sorry this chapter is so short I had done one twice this size but it got deleted and I don't know what happened to it so the next chapter will b around 500 words as well.

Drop a vote and comment if u liked it and follow me to see my other books (because I may or may not b posting another book soon)

Cya byeee 😈😉