T E N

Bailey's P.O.V

I lay in my bed unsure if what to do, I wanted to speak to someone that would understand, someone who could help. Jackie? No, she doesn't like me taking about the twins, especially with the whole breakup with Max. Kade? He's never really been good at these sort of things. Max?...Could I ask Max? Would he be helpful? I don't know, but it doesn't hurt to try right?

B: Can I come over and talk to you?

M: Sure, Harvey's out at the moment

B: Great 😃

_______________________________________________

Max let me into his house and we quickly made our way to his room so we could talk. I told him about our breakup and how I wasn't even sure if I meant to breakup with him. I hold Max about Dylan and Jake and how Harvey raged out on them.
"I don't how to feel. I want a break from this, from Harvey, from Jake...from everything," I cried into Max's chest overwhelmed by the whole situation. I felt Max 's hands stroking my hair which was oddly comforting.
Max lifted my chin up, and I stared into his amazing hazel eyes "I still love you, Bailey," he whispered taking his hat off and placing it to the right of him. I stared at him in shock, I never thought Max still had feelings for me "that's why I broke up with Jackie," he explained pulling me close to him. I was about to speak when the door opened "I had the best time, I met this girl Emily and I know we just met today but we kissed, like three times and now we're like unofficially a couple but I-" The only boy I didn't want to see was standing right in front of me and was staring at Max and I. Harvey breathed my name then apologised. "It's fine Harvey...it just makes this news easier..." I smiled at Max and winked "Max and I are dating." Harvey stared at me, he didn't move, he didn't say anything, he just stared. After what felt like hours he softly spoke one word "Why?"
"What?" I confusedly asked
"Why! Why are you doing out with him! When you just broke up with me? We're you cheating when we were together?!" Harvey's tone gradually raised as each word escaped his lips, each sound hit me like a bombshell. My face formed a scowl and I felt enraged.
"HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AT ME! IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR ANY BETTER! YOU MET THIS GIRL ONE TIME! ONE TIME HARVEY! AND NOW YOU'RE GOING OUT!" I yelled, Max held my waist to hold me back from his brother who I may have punched if he hadn't.
"HE'S MY BROTHER!" Harvey screamed
"SHE'S A STRANGER!" I yelled back forcing myself out of Max's grip before leaving as fast as I could.

Max's P.O.V

"Good job Harvey, you scared her off," I sighed
"I can't believe you," Harvey scowled sitting down in his bed and picking his phone out from his pocket.
"I can't believe you," I whispered quiet enough so that he couldn't hear me. A message appeared in my screen from Bailey

B: Sorry Max 😔

M: Son't worry about it, Bail

M: I'm coming to see you. Where are you?

B: Meet me at the park

M: K, will do. ily

B: ily too

______________________________

Two chapters 2day, and a video from the one and only MAH 🤩. What a great day!