N I N E

Harvey's P.O.V

"I'm Team Harvey," she smiled, before I could say or do anything I felt her lips on mine. I didn't pull away, but why should I? I mean I don't have a girlfriend so I should be able to kiss whoever I want to kiss. My hands were on her hips and her's in my hair. I pulled away and connected our foreheads "your good Mills," Emily smirked pecking my lips
"You're not too bad yourself," I smirked back kissing her cheek
"can I get your number?" She asked confidently
"Only if you don't leak it to the world," I chuckled pulling out my phone and passing it to her and she passed her's to me.

Name: Harvey Mills🤩❤️
Notes: Ur rlly cute Em
Phone: 17 173 9262 (That's obviously a fake number, I just tapped random numbers)
Birthday: 31/12

Name: Emily Baker😏😉
Notes: #TeamHarvey (I rlly like u)
Phone: 17 736 6394 (also a fake number)
Birthday:15/6

We handed each other's phones back and put them in our pockets
"Until next time Mills," Emily smiled turning, I grabbed her hand firmly and she spun around
"Not so fast, wanna have a drink?" I asked
"I'm 14" she laughed, I laughed with her and we both sat down and ordered milkshakes. I talked to Emily as I drank my milkshake and she talked to me. She didn't act like a fan, just a friend who I'd known for so long.

Once we were finished Emily and I walked to the park where I used to come with Bailey a lot. We sat on a park bench in silence and observed the koi fish in the pond in front of us. I'd never really been drawn to fish that much, they didn't exactly excite me, but when I'm with Emily they seem so amazing. She tells me stories, and legends of them, it was pretty obvious this girl was very smart, unlike me. "You seem really smart, are you sure you don't already have a boyfriend?" I curiously asked examining her face for the first time, her black hair that was a void of darkness, her tanned-to-perfection skin and her sea green eyes that sparkled when the sun responded in them, and her lips were a bright colour because of some lip stick. Emily sheepishly looked down and blushed at my comment. I gulped, did I say something wrong? Does she have a boyfriend? "I don't. None of the guys thunk I'm good enough for them. Anyway, who wants the smart girl who fangirls about two boys she doesn't even talk to, who likes the ugly girl who sinks into a crowd like a fish?" Tears started to escape her eyes, I knew the words she had just spoken were not he's but someone else's, someone told her this. My arms curled around her and pulled the petite girl onto my lap, she buried her head into my chest and held onto my shirt like a Koala. "I love you, Harvey" she whispered. I hesitated thinking about Bailey and how much I'd loved her, how many times I'd told her I loved her, and how many times she rejected me. Then I thought of the feeling of rejection and the last words she spoke to me. "I love you too, Emily." I lifted her chin up and kissed her passionately, "Your an amazing person, Emily, don't let anyone get you down. They're haters, I should know, it"s best to ignore them...or at least try. I'll always have your back though." She planted a kiss on my cheek before we went our seperate ways.

I did it, that's right. Two days in a row (also are Max and Harvey posting on Mondays now? Or is that just a temporary thing?)

What do you guys think about Emily and Harvey?