E L E V E N

Bailey's P.O.V

Flowers. They used to signalise happiness, peace and hope to me, their scent a reminder of Harvey, a reminder that I should fight for what I believe in. It was a reminder of how Harvey had never given up on asking me out even though I rejected him so many times. Those memories used to flutter through my mind peacefully, it was happiness. But now, those memories are poison seeping into my mind, infecting it with pain and regret, those memories haunted my brain, taunting it. The thought of Harvey bought a bitter taste to my mouth like a paracetamol tablet, he was hell and I was his devil.

A park bench sat in the corner of the grass field, trees covering it with solid protective arms. The bench overlooked a Koi pond, the same Koi pond Harvey and I would spend hours watching, naming all the fish and trying to identify it's friends, enemies and it's place in the school. Each innocent Koi that swam past was another stab in my heart, another pain inflicting reminder of him. The boy who is now going out with a complete stranger, the boy who I sang with, the boy who-...the same boy who I'd abandon...the same boy who I'd loved,the same amazing, perfect, funny, kind boy who I told I didn't love. A tear threatened to fall but I blinked it away hating the very thought of crying over the boy who broke o with me then moved in the very next day. I hated that boy no matter what innocent thought infected my mind I knew deep inside that he was the very cause of this heartache. It's Harvey's fault. All of it. And I was not going to be the one to come crawling back. I still had my pride, and I didn't pan on loosing it any time soon.

Harvey's P.O.V

"I'm going to the park to hopefully improve Bailey's mood thanks to you," Max spat tucking his phone into his back pocket. I didn't reply instead I started to text Emily. Max sighed angrily before storming out of the room and slamming the door. My fingers inaccurately and quickly typed a message to Emily before I went back and fixed the billions of typos I had created from being in such a rush.

Harvey: Hey Em, wanna hang out at the park

Emily: Sure, when?

Harvey: Now

Emily: Wow Ok...umm is it ok if I bring my little brother? He can play in the playground while we hang out

Harvey: Sure

Emily: Thanks

Harvey: See you sooon

Emily: K 😆

______________________________

Operation 'make Bailey more jealous is a go'.

_________

I smiled at Emily as she ran to me ingulfed me in a tight hug. A chuckle escaped my lips and I hugged her back. Emily's little brother trailed behind her giving me a confused look which I didn't understand why.
"Hey there," I smiled at the kid who looked about 11, he scowled at me and I bit my lip
"Harvey, this is my little brother, Sam," Emily introduced nudging her brother as if to say 'stop that, be polite'. I smiled at that and tried to make a conversation with Sam.
"So how old are you?"
"Why do you care?" He spat
"SAM! God, is the word polite even in your vocabulary," Emily exclaimed, face palming. I chuckled again,
"It's fine don't worry about it," I insisted
"Go play on the playground or something, Sam," Emily sighed
"I'm not five."
"Fine. Go do something else then. Just leave Harvey and I alone. Please." Sam rolled his eyes before walking away from us and towards the bench where a couple was sat. Bailey and Max.

Emily and I talked a bit, I got to know her seems that she seemed to know everything about me but I knew nothing of her. Although Emily was a fan, you'd almost never know because she wasn't all crazy and freaked out all the time like most girls, which -as much as I love our fans- was pretty annoying, but it's whatever.

Sam's P.O.V

I don't trust Harvey, I don't think he's who Emily says he is. I'm probably just going to sit down somewhere and watch them (in the least stalker-ish way possible). I need to know if he is who Emily says he is.

There were only two benches in the whole park, Emily and him were sitting in one, and another couple a girl and... Harvey? But he was over there with Emily? And now he has a hat? What? Clones? Did Harvey create a clone for himself so he wouldn't have to hang out with this girl? Or so he didn't have to hang out with Emily?

"What the hell are you doing Harvey?" I scowled folding my arms over my chest
"Harvey? I'm not Harvey sorry to disappoint you. I'm his twin, Max." The guy -who I was still pretty sure was Harvey's clone- explained calmly.
"Who's the girl over there with him then," I tested pointing to Harvey and my sister, maybe he would tell me something helpful about the relationship between them.
"That's probably his new unofficial girlfriend-" he cut himself off "why do you care?" I didn't reply, I just stormed off towards my lying sister and her 'unofficial boyfriend'.
"Sam, can you please go-" Emily started rolling her eyes as she spoke
"You lied." I stated infuriated
"About what?" She dully answered although I saw her let go of Harvey's hand quickly, she knew what I was talking about.
"Josh is going to be so mad. Wait til he hears about Harvey." Harvey turned to look at Emily confused
"Yeah That's right Harvey, Emily has a boyfriend who she's been going out with for years." Harvey stood up and started to walk away. Emily followed him bumping my shoulder with her's as she passed me.

I can't believe she would do that to, Josh. He deserved to know, he deserved to know what Emily's done for some cute singer boy.

....Hi again. I'm trying to update whenever I can, but yeah I'm trying. Sorry if there are a lot of spelling/grammar errors. If you get confused feel free to PM or comment.

Who's ur fave band?
Mine: Fall out boy (Fave song is 'Young and Menace')

Byeeeeeeee