6.

BRENT POV

She hesitated. "No. You?"

"Yeah" huh, she hasn't had her first kiss yet? "Uh, what's the longest time you've dated a guy?"

"Two years. You?"

"A) stop asking me what I ask you, and B) I have never dated a guy."

CHARLIE POV

Idiot. Why would you start doing the exact same thing you told him not to do! God. "You know what I meant.

Answer the question."

"5 months. Then I broke it off."

"Why?"

"No, it's my turn. Who do you like?"

"Nobody. What's your top 5 girls to date?"

"You like someone. I know it. And Laney, Jane, Chelsea, Bridget, and Nichole." Those are the biggest flirts in the school, of course he would want to 'date' them. "Who do you really like?"

I couldn't say who I really liked, so I just named one of my friends that comes by sometimes. "Jason Earls."

"Him? He's a nerd. You look like someone who would love the bad boy or soccer star."

"He's nice and funny, and you're the 'bad boy or soccer star' and you are an idiot. Not getting my hopes up much for the bad boy/sports player population."

He placed a hand on his chest, feigning hurt. "Ow, and I thought we were friends."

"It's gonna take more than helping with the store and 10 cents to be my friend."

"What will it take?"

"Um... Candy, loyalty, and trust. And candy."

"How about, you sit with me at lunch? And, I will bring you candy if you do."

"I don't like people looking at me. At all. It scares me and I end up hurting myself." I said truthfully. It gives me the shivers even thinking about it.

"You will either sit with me, or you won't get any candy."

"Fine."

"By the way, what's your favorite type of candy?"

"Chocolate, any types, lemon heads, sprees, and lemon skittles. Only lemon."

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye Charles."

"Bye"

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

I'm sorry if things are going fast, but you'll understand later in the story. And I will update over the weekends each week, so I have a schedule.