11.

We finally pulled up to The Cube, and I instantly fell in love. The outside looked like the bricks in Disneyland, all fairytale-like. In pale green letters, "The Cube" was written in loopy cursive.

Inside, I fell even more in love. The walls were the same pale green, with a chocolate-colored trim. One wall was devoted entirely to cakes and cupcakes. 1/4 of the shop was taken up by all of the ice cream flavors and toppings. The long side was full of dozens of ice creams and sherbets. There were tons of colored sprinkles, chocolate chips, and crushed up candies. It was basically heaven.

"Do you like the store? I think it's a little girly and cute, but oh well." I nearly forgot Jake came with me.

"It's awesome. Lets go get some ice cream."

When we saw the options, I could feel the explosions in my mind. The smallest bowl could hold at least 4 scoops of ice cream, and was only 7.50! I made a mental note to bring Annie here. She would love it.

"I will get coconut, pineapple, mango, and vanilla. I think she still needs a minute, though."

I surveyed all of the options. "Um, can I have a raspberry, lime, orange, and lemon please?" I love sorbets.

The waitress smiled. "Toppings?"

"Pineapple, coconut, and white chocolate chips." I looked at him strangely. "I have a theme."

"Can I get some gummy bears, rainbow sprinkles, and a cherry on the top?" I smirked, something I never did before. "I have a theme." I quoted Jake.

The waitress make our ice cream, and we paid and sat down.

"Don't let me forget, we have to be at some store by 5:45. Annie's orders."

"Okay, well it's 4:00, so I think we are good for a little while. I know what store it is, too, so I can help with directions." I reasoned, waiting for Jake to eat his ice cream. I didn't want to have a shock.

"We'll both try it together. You aren't going to get me to go first." Jake read my mind.

"I don't care. Mine looks good. Yours sounds like a bad tropical cruise exploded." I got a spoonful of lemon, with a red gummy bear on it. "Ready? Three, Two, one!"

Instead of putting the spoon in my mouth, I observed Jake's reaction. As soon as the pineapple ice cream hit his tongue, he closed his eyes and moaned. "It is amazing! We are coming here at least once a week."

I laughed, causing him to open his eyes and see I haven't tried mine yet. "Eat. Now." He grabbed my spoon, and led it towards my mouth. I laughed and backed away.

"I can eat my own food, thank you very much. I am not a baby." I tried to grab the spoon back, but he was quicker.

"It's more fun like this. Open up!"

I opened my mouth, which was quickly filled with lemon. It was so good! I held back a moan, even though Jake gave another with his next bite.

"We are definitely coming back."

We talked for a while, and soon, our ice cream was gone. Then, we filled our bowls with just toppings and slowly ate them. Time quickly passed, and I looked over at the clock.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"When were we supposed to be at the store?"

"5:45, why?"

"It's 5:43 now, and Random Fandoms is at least 10 minutes away. We have to stop by school, since I don't know my way back from here."

"Will she be that made if we're a little late?"

"You don't know her like I do. She will be furious."

Jake paled. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
A bit of a longer chapter. Still, it's not very long. Consider it an apology for all the bad, short chapters from before. Plus, I updated this one way early.(for me anyway, since I'm always late) It can be a Bad, Late, Christmas present.

On another note, doesn't The Cube sound so cute? I wanna go!