2

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to knocking on my door. "I'm up Raken!". I yell to my uncle who's a Caster like me but not with the demon part. "I'll drive you (Y/n).". He said. I got up and walked to the door. "Can I just portal there?". I begged. "No, now get up.". He said. I sighed.

I got up and walked to my dresser. I pulled out a Star Wars sweater and a pair of shorts. I got my clothes and walked to my bath room. I put on my clothes and and straightened my hair.

I began to do my makeup. I put on some eyeshadow and a grey nude lipstick then put on a chocker. I walked back to my room and grabbed my bag before walking down stairs.

"RAKEN IM READY!". I yelled walking down the spiraled stairs. He was wearing a white suit like normal with his usual black sun glasses. "Ready darling?". He asked. I nodded and put on a fake smile.

We got in the car and he started it. "Raken it's gonna take like fifteen minutes​ to get there, you should of just let me take a portal.". I complained. "Look do you want portal shards everywhere? You said you wanted to be normal, well normal people drive to school (Y/n).". He explained. I let out a huff.

One boring car ride later we were finally here. I got out the car. "Look (Y/n) try to make some friends okay?". Raken said. I nodded and grabbed my bag and walked through the doors.