3

I just walked out of the office and went to look for my locker. As I was doing so I got whistled and hallared at. It was so annoying. As I finally thought I got away from the annoying boys I bumped into one.

   He froze. "I'm so sorry!". He exclaimed. "Uh, it's okay.". I say bending down to pick up his things. "Why are you helping me?". He asked. "Because I knocked your things down.". I say handing him his things. He helped me up.  "Ethan.". He said. "Y/n.". I say. "Are you new here?". He asked. "Oh, uh yeah.". I said pushing my hair behind my ear.  "That explains why you're talking to a dork like me.". He sighed. "Dork?". I laugh thinking about how dorky I was myself. "Yes, look you're very beautiful so you'll be very popular.". He says about to walk away. "No, wait.". I say.

   We turned around. "Yeah?". He asked. "Look at the tag on the back of my sweater.". I say. He came behind me and moved my hair. "Holy shit! This is vintage! It must have cost at least a couple hundred!". He exclaimed.

   I turned around. "Yeah I guess I'm a bit of a dork myself.". I giggled. Just then the bell rang. "Hey uh, do you know where this class is?". I say pointing to me home room. "Yeah! That's my first period. The science lab is over here.". He said as we started to walk.

   I put my bag over my shoulder and followed him. We walked into the class. He sat down. I looked around. "Um where can I sit?". I asked. "Oh! Uh sit here.". He said pointing to the desk in front if him. I sat down. 

   People started to come in the room. A cute brown haired boy walked up to Ethan. "Ethan! Did you hear about the new sophomore !? She's taking our classes! She's in our junior classes!". The boy cheered. "Um, Benny.". Ethan said. I laughed.

   "She's going to be perfect, smart, young, beautiful, what else could I ask for!". The boy exclaimed. I turned around. "Well, maybe you should actually get to know me first.". I retorted.

   His eyes went wide. "U-uh.". He blushed. The teacher walked in. "Hey, Benny the bell has rang, so please take your seat.". The teacher said nicely. "Yes sir.". He said sitting down.