4

Ethan's POV.

   I was walking with Benny. "Hey, Benny so you think that Y/n is a little off?". I asked. "What do you mean?". He asked sitting down at a lunch table. I sat down next to him. "I saw something when I touched her.". I whisper. "So what, she's a supernatural hottie like Sarah, I don't see the problem.". He said grabbing his phone. "No, benny, her eyes were weird. I've never seen anything like it.". I explain explained.

   "Like weird how?". He asked putting his phone down. "They we're cat like, and different colors, they were sapphire and red.". I tell him. Well I guess we could look it up in someone my grandmas books.". He said. "Sounds like a plan.".
_____________________________

   "We've gone through four books and can't find anything.". I say a bit annoyed. "Shut up I think I found something.". He said sitting his book on the table.

   "With their cat like eyes and amazing strength, they can do just about anything, no one can say they're all alike completely but these two traits are their main give away.". He read. We looked at each other. "Demon.". We both say.

   "What are we going to do!?". I exclaimed. "Calm down damnit!". Benny screamed. He sighed. "Lets wait and see what happens, maybe it be like a Sarah thing.". He said. "You think?". I say taking a breath. He shrugged. "We have to wait and see.". He said.

(The next day.)

   We were in the lunch line. I looked over to Y/n who was sitting at a table. Erica was talking to her. Y/n looked a bit annoyed. I tried to listen to the conversation. "Oh come on Y/n! You are so hot! You could be so popular!". Erica exclaimed. "Well blondie, i don't want to be "popular"!". She hissed. "Fine, just tell me when you've came to your senses!". Erica yelled.

   Me and Benny got our lunch. "Hey! Do you guys want to sit with me?". We turned around to see Y/n. "Uh I dont-". Benny cut me off. "I would love to sit with you.". He said sitting next to her. I sighed and sat down.

   She was drinking coffee. "Where did you get coffee?". Benny whined. "My uncle brought it for me.". She said writing something in a old worn down book, it kinda reminded me of the spell books Benny uses. "Who's your uncle? Like he must be really love you to bring you coffee in the middle of the day.". I say.

   "Well he didn't bring it he just bought it, his driver brought it to me.". She said taking another drink. "Wow you must have a lot of money to have a personal driver.". Benny said sarcastically. "Yeah, the only person that's rich in white chapel is crazy old man Ravenwood.". I said. She looked up at me and gave me a look. "Wait your uncle is Raken Ravenwood?!". I exclaimed. "Shut up would you.". She hissed getting up and grabbing her stuff. .

   "Man why did you have to go and piss her off!". Benny whined. I sighed. "Fine I'll fix this.". I ran up to her bumping into her. She dropped her stuff. "Look I'm sorry.". I say helping her pick her stuff up. I touched the leather book and got a vision. It was her writing and giving the book to some woman with markings all along her skin. I snapped out of it.

   "Look I'm sorry if I offended you, you just don't look like a Ravenwood.". I say handing her her things. She sighed. "I'm not a Ravenwood, I'm a (y/l/n).". She said walking away.

   "Benny!". Benny yelled jumping out of no where. "Hey where ya going?". Benny asked Y/n. "Its my free period.". She said. "Wait I though you had our classes.". I say. "Correction, I have some of your classes.". She retorted.

   "Oh, where are you going for your free period?". Benny asked. "Well I'm gonna go to the gym.". She said. "Hey! That's our next period.". I say. "Well then you can show me where it's at?" She said. Benny smirked. "Sure thing.". Benny said stepping in front if me and walked next to Y/n.

   We walked down the hallway towards​ the gym. Benny opened the door for Y/n and she walked in. We followed behind. She walked up to the teacher while me and Benny walked to the boys locker room.

   We walked in the locker room and went to our lockers. I pulled out my clothes and looked over at Benny who was day dreaming. "Benny!". I yelled. He snapped out of it. "I wonder if she wants kids, because I don't like kids.". He said referring to Y/n.

   "Oh, shut up, you see her face and your in love. Maybe get to know her and see if she's evil.". I say. "You really think she's evil?". He said changing his shirt. "I just have a bad vibe about her.". I say tying my shoe. We started to walk out the locker room. "Oh, I bet she couldn't hurt a-.". He began to say but then we looked over to her to see that she was kicking a punching bag. "Fly.". He finished.

   We went a little closer. She was doing some damage to that punching bag. She switched from kicking to punching. She let out a few grunts. She went back to kicking. She jumped in the air and kicked the bag making her whole body do a 360° turn and landed perfectly on her feet. Guys were watching in shock.

   She looked over at us. "Hey guys!". She said motioning to us to come over. "She's so hot.". Benny said walking over. "Damnit Benny.". I whispered.