Chapter 4

Will's POV

I laid on the ground limp, slowly opening my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, sitting up slowly, the room went dark and started spinning. I was on the ground outside my house, on the grass.

Everything was dark and covered with weird plantes that I've never seen before. I managed to stand on my own, grabbing onto a stick, to maintain my balance.

I was scared and lonely, every where I went, was either a dead end, or it was dark. I yelled, screamed, called for help. Nothing, I was shivering, my vest wasn't gonna help me much longer.

I ran inside the house, grabbing some clothes, but when I picked them up, they disappeared like dust, blowing away in the wind, wind? I backed away from my closet hearing sounds, like a dog growling, I started breathing heavy tripping over my laces.

I scooted towards the back wall of my room, that didn't turn to powder. I hovered on the spot, when a giant thing pop out of the closet, hovering over me.

Slime and spit was dripping all around me, I swallowed trying not to scream. I turned my head towards the wall, squinting trying not to get what ever this was in my eyes.

I slightly moved, and it grabbed me running as fast as time. I bunked my head on something, causing me to pass out.

Lucas' POV

The gym was cleared and everyone hovered around Mike, Y/N and Dustin. Y/N had fallen off of the rope, Mike and Dustin did what I should of done and ran under her to catch her.

The speed and force she was dropping from caused all three of them to loose balance and fall to the ground. I could hear them groaning in pain, I felt bad, but you know what I'm fine.

Plus Bridgette touched me, I squealed keeping my cool around her and Y/N. Bridgette and I walked over to them, seeing Y/N grab Mike's and Dustin's hand, holding it together.

That's gonna be a bond no one can break, the three of them. A nurse came in from the nurse's office. She brought Y/N to the nurses' office. I shook Dustin and Mike violently to wake them up, they passed out after hitting the floor.

"How's the floor?" I laughed, giving them my hand. It was AV class now, Mr Clark pulled out of math to check out the new equipement. Dustin and Mike were happy, they didn't even go see the nurse to see if they were alright.

"Cool, check it." Mike said, sliding into the office chair. Dustin and I went around him turning on the equipement, we turned to a random channel each putting the pair of headphones on.

"Earth to Mars, are there any demogorgons?" Dustin laughed, talking on the radio. Mike took it next, changing the channel. We all started fooling around, the door bursted open and we saw Cheif Hopper standing there with two other cops.

"Ah shit, cops." Dustin said, Cheif Hopper called us over into the principals' office to talk to us about something weird going on. We all agreed following him.

Mike's POV

We walked in sitting down on a couch. Lucas and Dustin started disagreeing on so many things, I couldn't handle it and covered my eyes rolling my eyes. Cheif Hopper sat down in front of us, Dustin and I started laughing, he had a milk mustache.

"We need you to answer some questions, honestly." We nodded our heads, looking at him.

"What road do you guys use to get to school."

"He takes Murkwood."

"No, he doesn't" We all started disagreeing, then he told us to stop and told me to speak.

"Have you heard of it?" Mr Hopper asked his co-worker, he shook his head and said 'it sounds made up'.

"It's not it's from lord of the rings." "No the Hobbit." Dustin and Lucas argue."It doesn't matter" "He asked." Girly voice of Lucas" He asked."Shut up." I was annoyed at this point and wanted to leave.

"Hey,hey, I said one at a time." Cheif Hopper said, we rolled our eyes and waited till someone spoke. I told him the real road name, we all begged that we wanted to help look for Will. We knew he was missing, and being his friends, we know where to look.

He told us to head straight home after school, and not look for Will, little did he know we have a plan of our own.

A few hours Later

My family sata round our table eating quietly no one spoke, till Nancy did. I rolled my eyes and leaned agaisnt my hand for support, moving my food around my plate.

"Is it okay if I hea dover to Barbs' to study?" Nancy asked, Steve is all I thought, she couldn't care about Barb right now.

"Absolutely not, have you not seen what's been going on?" Mom said, telling Nancy.

"Were under house arrest because Mike's friend disapeard." Nancy sighed rolling her eyes.

"You just want to be with Steve!" I yelled at Nancy, causing a fight. So now it's Will's fault? My mom told her to take back what she said, and asked who Steve was.

"Her new boyfriend!" I spat, eating my food. Nancy Punched my arm calling me a douche bag. I rubbed my arm, looking at her.Nancy stormed off, then my dad made a comment that me upset. I pushed myself away from the table.

I ran down the basement grabbing walkie-talkie taling to Lucas, about Will and how he could of casted protection instead of Fireball. We agreed to meet up with Dustin and that somehting was up.

I went out the back door, grabbing my back pack. I got on my bike, starting to leave. Steve was climbing on the roof to Nancy room, I rolled my eyes meeting up with Lucas and Dustin.

We road down Murkwood road, to find Will. We stopped near the middle at a sign and dropped our bikes. Grabbing flashlights. It was starting to rain, we put our hoods on turning the flashlights on. We looked in the woods for a little, getting nothing.

We heard a sound, like a stick being stepped on. Dustin and Lucas stood behind me, I swallowed and took a deep breath, we all pointed our flashlight in the direction of the noise, seeing a girl in a hospital gown standing before us.

We had rain dripping down our faces and it was hard to see. We all stood there staring at each other, in silence.