Ch.5: The Evil Witch

ThePrincess hesitated to run for a second but when she saw Spiritomb's wickedsmile she knew she had to do as Gallade said. Though, in no time she ended justlike him, who desperately tried to break free. Few he knew about how thesituation would just get worst as a beautiful woman approached them, her voiceechoed as her figure slowly appeared from the darks of the forest. "Very welldone, my dear ghost..." Her light blue eyes penetrated the shadows, unlike her dark black hair and her blue long dress was garish. 

 She caressed Spiritomb's head softly as she approached the Princess with a mean smile on her lips

 She caressed Spiritomb's head softly as she approached the Princess with a mean smile on her lips. "Do not even dare to-!" Gallade yelled furious but he was interrupted by the witch. "To do what, darling? It's not like you could stop me now despite what I do..." She smiled at him with pleasure to see him so mad and gave Spiritomb a signal to tie him tighter. Gallade could feel a small pain but he would show no weakness, so Spiritomb just kept tightening it up until he could see pain in Gallade, it was impressive how much Gallade could endure, even cracking sounds came from the tree before he gave up, it even got hard for him to breath at that point. Gallade definitely was not in the position for threating any more.

"D-Don't hurt him!" The Princess cried out, she was so scared her voice shivered but even if her words have no power, she just could not see Gallade suffering. "I've been waiting for this day for so long... I finally meet you, princess..." The woman got her hand through the Princess' hair. "W-Who are you..?" She asked, being cautious with her words. "I am the witch of the forest, of course! How could you have not heard of me, I wonder? Long ago, I used to be your father's fiancée." It was shocking but was more shocking when the witch got out a silver dagger.

Spiritomb gave Gallade a deadly glare, to make him remember he had to keep silent. "But at the end, he rejected me... So, I made him pay... And now I will claim what is my right..." As the witch spoke, she grabbed the Princess' hair in her hand and with one move of her dagger, cut most of it, leaving the Princess with short hair. The Princess yelled at the moment, scared of what the witch would made with the dagger. "Y-You..!" Gallade again tried to break free but got punished by Spiritomb again, this time with a Dark Pulse. "I-I'm ok, G-Gallade... Please... Calm d-down..." Gallade was stubborn and because of that he was in pain, so the Princess tried to calm him down. "Aw, how pathetic are you both... Neither of you can save the other, don't you see?" With the Princess' hair on her hand, the witch attached it to her own with a magic strand, giving her the figure, look, voice and the cute beauty of the Princess. The witch was now the Princess.

It was unbelievable, the witch even had the sameinnocent giggle, she used it to mock those surprised faces. "What? Never seenmagic before, ex-princess?" Her smile was innocent but her eyes were filledwith evil. "Why are you doing this...?" "Why else?! It had to be me! I had to bethe queen! I knew what my right was, that's why I killed your parent's longago, darling... But I needed you alive... You would be the one receiving thethrone... And now, it will be finally me..." With that, the witch finished with thePrincess and went toward Gallade.