Chapter 4

i know its a short one and i havent posted in awhile but been busy. hope you enjoy this short chapter and more coming tomorrow :)

That night when she got home she was sad, but she didn't know why. She really shouldn't of been sad. I mean she loved Jake didnt she. "hey hun youll never guess who i saw today!" Rian was barely paying attention "ya.." she replied  emotionlessly. "wes! that guy u listen to.." "oh ya cool.." until it sunk in. "WAIT WES?"  "ya!" "what did u talk about did he say anything?" "not really.." "oh thats great.. well babe im gonna hop in the shower.she needed time to think about whether she was making the right desision. when she got into the shower, the hot water poured down her body she sat on the shower floor leaning her head against the cold tile wall surrounding the tub. hugging her legs and resting her face into her knees she started to cry. she cried. and cried.

Wes walked into his apartment and slammed the door behind him. And sulked into his room " are you okay?" keaton shouted from the couch but wesley ignored him and collapsed on his bed suffocating his face with a pillow. keaton pressed his forehead onto the door he whispered softly "wes.. are you okay?" the door slowly opened and keaton collapsed into wesleys arms. Keaton hugged him tightly "itll be okay bro dont worry."

that night neither Rian or Wesley could sleep a wink. Rian tossing and turning around and around she rolled over on her side and stared at jake sleeping he didnt deserve the lies and how deeply rian felt for wes. She pulled her self out of bed and reached for her phone which was on the bed side table she walked out to the porch and called wes.

wes layed in his bed staring at the ceiling with only a picture of rian on his mind. he thought about calling her but he kept putting his phone down everytime. *RING RING RING* "RIAN!?' he sounded so desperate, "hey im so sorry.' her voice in a low whisper "um its alright just glad to hear from you." "i dont know if im making a good desision..." "with me right." his voice started to drop. she could hear the sadness in his voice. "no with jake.. i cant get you out of my head." "me either.. we have to meet and go on a proper date to see what this is." "YES" before her mind could say no.