Chapter 5 ( VERY DIRTY)

"FUCK!' rian shouted in frustration, she had no clue what to wear she wanted to look hot but she wanted to look classy at the same time. "babe calm down its just a girls night you dont need to look perfect its not like your running off with another man" Jake called back from the bathroom.

he had no idea.

In the end she had decided on a short ( but not to short) black tight dress and her black heeled mary janes. Her hair was curled and flowed down her back perfectly. she added a small amount of winged eye liner, mascara and some lipgloss. " bye jake see you later!" he grabbed her from behind before she could leave he planted a kiss on her cheek " love you! have fun!" "love you too thank you' she smiled back at him and locked the door behind her.

"dude is this too much?' " no the chicks dig it dude trust me!" drew smiled as he sprayed wes with some cologne "dope!" "well you better go she is gonna be here soon!" "dont have to much fun" drew chuckled as he left. Wesley quickly lit the candles around the house and threw the rest of the rose petals on the floor leading a trail to his bed.

*KNOCK KNOCK* he straightened out his shirt and flipped his hair to the side as he opened the door his mouth dropped when he saw her standing there pressed against the wall, he eyed her up and down. her body looked so damn good, her curves he couldnt wait to put his hands on her. He walked up to her and pressed himself against her there lips touched, her body tingled. He ran his hand down her leg and shoved his tongue in her mouth. she lightly moaned and grabbed his hair with her hands. he lifted her up and carried her into the apartment without breaking there kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED... <3 HOPE YOU ENJOY!