Chapter 11

Keatons fragile hand rested on Wesleys back, he tried to comfort him but wes felt like his whole world just came crashing down and nothing can fix it.

" dude our emblems are understanding and its not really your fault.."

"KEATON ARE YOU SERIOUS THE WHOLE WORLD SAW ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAVING SEX!"

"they did want to see nudes.." keaton chimed in softly. Wes smiled slightly and chuckled he hugged keaton again and than pulled Rian into a group hug he looked down at her before kissing her softly on top of the head. She looked up into his eyes hopefully "you dont even know what they think yet.." "your right."

Wes took in a deep breath and Exhaled slowly. He slowly pulled out his phone and took in a deep breathe before clicking on the twitter app. He scrolled slowly through his notifications as Keaton and Rian peered over his shoulder.

"daaayum get it wes!"

"holy shit that sex tape was hot!"

"didnt know you had it in ya wes!"

all three of them smiled and sighed in relief.

"SLUT!"

"OMG WHAT A WHORE SHE PROB PAID HIM TO HAVE SEX WITH HER AND HAD SOMEONE FILM IT THAT DIRTY HOE WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!"

Rian gulped. She stood back Wes could see the tears building up in her eyes. "they hate me.."

He quickly handed his phone to keaton as he rushed quickly to rians side.

"i need to go upstairs.." she slowly started for the stairs he body was limp and dreary. he feet barely lifting off the ground.

when she reached the bed she collapsed and curled up in a ball, biting down on her sweater sleeves she laid there in shock not saying a word.

* HOURS LATER *

"Thanks bro for your support I love you man!" he reached for Keats and pulled him into a hug. "love you too man" he managed to spit out from the death grip hug.

"will she be okay?" Keaton asked.

"I hope so. Its just alot to take in." wes replied trying to sound confident but Keaton could tell he was worried.

"go be with her, ill take care of everything else." "you sure?" "yes! GO!" Wes bolted up the stairs and jumped onto the bed, tackling rian. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly into his body.She tried to wiggle her way out but his grip was too tight. "wes stop."

He released her from his grip, he could feel the tension between them. " are you okay?"

Rian didnt reply.

"BABE!"

she jumped off the bed "I WANT TO BREAK UP!"

Wes was quiet it was like he didnt understand what she had said. 'what do you mean?"

"this is all too much for me wes.. i dont know if i can do this.." tears rolled down her face.

Wesleys throat burned and his heart felt like it popped out of his chest. His whole body ached. "Rian please dont do this.." he reached out to her but she pushed him away. " what so your just gonna throw all this away??" "WHAT IS THIS WES! THERE IS NO THIS" His knees became weak and soon he collapsed on the ground. They were both in tears. He looked her dead in the eyes and grabbed her hand. "tell me you dont love me and i will leave you alone.." she took in a deep breath and looked away from his eyes "i dont.. love you.." his whole body dropped. "im sorry." she walked out of the room and as soon as she got far enough away from him ' she broke down in tears, she put her hand on her heart and screamed tears now pouring out there was no holding back it was done.