Chapter 13

She stood at the edge of the curb, her arm locked around her friends. She stood there staring at the big building with flashing lights.

I can't do this.

"You ready ?" Jessica winked at her.

"Yes." She lied.

"Dude these chicks are so hot, are you buy one a drink?"

Wes was barely listening he kept glancing around the room for Rian but he couldn't see her.

"Dude!" Drew slapped Wes on the arm, he jolted.

"WHAT?!" He angrily shouted back.

"Yo chill, just come dance." Drew tapped him on the back slightly than walked off with a tall red head.

As soon as Rian walked in a whole bunch of guys glanced at her and there eyes lit up.

"Damn little mamma can I buy you a drink?"

"Fuck off asswipe!" She walked towards the bar her hips swayed from side to side as she walked.

"Let's dance!" Jessica exclaimed eagerly.

Rian stood facing Jess with her back to the bar she shook her hips and lightly grinder against her.

A pair of hands landed on her hip and he thrusted into her ass. "Hello gorgeous" he whispered in a seducing voice.

She spun around so fast she slapped him across the face.

"Ow fuck!"

"OMG I'm so sorry" she grabbed his face with her fragile hands.

"Wes?" There eyes locked, she smiled wide.

"RIAN YOU CAME!" She let go.

"What do you mean..?"

"Didn't you get my text?" His voice sounded desperate and hopeful.

"No... I accidentally left my phone at home." She tried to shout over the loud music.

"Come with me." He grabbed her hand and lead her to the back of the club where it was quieter.

He looked her up and down with his eyes, they widened and he reached out to grab her hips. "You look so sexy right now."

She blushed and moved the hair out of her face. She jumped into his arm and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Wesley stromberg I love you."

"What about the drama, and the sex tape and-" he stopped him by kissing his lips.

"I'm willing to make the sacrifice."