Chapter 6 ( DIRTY)

Wesley pulled her into the house and pushed her up on the counter. Her legs wrapped around his waist, he shoved his face into her neck. She could feel his heavy breath sending shivers down her spine and she pushed herself against his bulge.  " i want you' his soft whisper in her ear drove rian crazy. " she let out a deep sigh. he ran his hand down her back and unzipped her dress while his tongue did cirlcles against hers. 

she needed him.

he slipped his hands underneath her and grabbed her ass he carried into the bedroom throwing her against the bed he ripped off his shirt and  jumped on her. HIS ABS HIS ABS HIS ABS.

she ran her hand down them feeling each one careefully with her index finger. he bit his lip hovering above her face. he wanted her so bad but he had to hold it together.  he leaned in close so his chest was touching hers and his bulge was pressed against the wet spot on her panties. he breathed heavily against her neck touched it ever so slightly with his lips. she arched her back thrusting against his pelvis he held her there. her whinining in agony, he whispered softly " i want you and i know you want me, but i wont do anything more til you break up with jake" frustration building up inside her. he lifted up a little off of her and looked her in the eyes he moved a piece of hair from out of her face and gave her an evil grin and soft peck on the lips before rolling off  and collapsing on the bed beside her. 'your killing me you know that" "good now out" he nodded towards the door she leaned over him and kissed him before he could pull away. walking away with her dress unzipped swaying her hips slighlty so he would watch her carefully as she left. DAMN.

"jake we need to-" "talk..." she stopped dead in her tracks the full back view of jake thrusting into a blonde she had never seen before. He quickly jumped off the couch and waved a pillow infront of him. 'BABE THIS ISNT-"  he didnt have time to finish before rian cut him off "its over" and smiled big. "your not mad..?" "no i was coming over her to break up with you but uh ya.. have fun" she stormed into the bedroom and slammed the door behind her. tears building up in her eyes. she knew she was no better but it still hurt. she threw some clothes in bag and walked out "ill be back for the rest tomorrow". slamming the door so hard the whole house shook.

"KNOCK KNOCK" wes opened the door he was in his under wear and yawning. he stretched before realizing it was rian infront of him. she jumped on him sending him into the floor without saying a word.

panting with relief they collapsed on the ground beside eachother. both staring at the ceiling and smiling. he reached for her hand which was clutching the carpet tightly. " i love you"