Chapter 8

"Hey babe I was thinking we should have a night out." "Oh yeah..?" Rian walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck planting a big wet kiss on his cheek. He turned around to look her in the eyes "yeah!" "Me and drew were gonna go surfing, you should come" she looked down and twiddled her thumbs. "I've never been surfing before.." "Even better, I'll be your personal trainer.." He smirked at her and than pinned her to the ground and kissed her.

Later that day, Wes and Rian drove down to the beach and he helped her into her wetsuit. She grabbed his hand and squeezed before they reached the water she stopped "are you scared" she looked at him and nodded her head he grabbed her chin "don't worry"

They met up with drew at the water, he was holding on to a tall skinny blonde as she tried to balance on the board. "Hey I'm Rian" " Bridgette!" She smiled back clinging to drew's arm." He smirked at her and she shot him an evil grin "my student Rian.." She just nodded her head in disbelief. "Wes pushed Rian into the water making he fall in getting completely soaked. "HEY!" She screamed playfully, shooting water back at Wes he ran up to her and picked her up, tossing her into the water like she was nothing. She screamed again and punched him in the chest he looked down at her "you love me!" "You wish!" "Ready for that lesson" "as ready as I'll ever be" trying to sound confident.

They got out of the water a while later and Rian collapsed on the beach. "I'll be right back I'm just gonna run to the car to grab my tanning oil" Wes ran up to the car and started searching around he felt a hand on his back "babe I said id-" "Carly?!" She stood back "hey Wes!" "What the hell are you doing here" " I was walking down the pier and I saw your car." "You can't keep stalking me like this were over. You cheated on me remember!" "Yeah I know I shouldn't have.. It was a mistake." "Once is a mistake, twice you asking for it." "Right twice.." "Whatever I'm done here.." He turned to head back down to the beach but Rian was coming up and he noticed Carly standing by the car. "Hey you!" She bolted up to Carly and smacked her straight across the face. "ow what was that for?" "Jake!"

----------------------------------------------

Piece together the convo and what just happened sorry it's short I'm running low on ideas.. Hope you enjoy 💗