Chapter 9

"why didnt you tell me you dated that physco?" Rian was pacing back and forth so much it was starting to give Wes whiplash.

" I mean come on now HER!"

"babe.." Wes reached out to grab her but she jumped away from him quickly.

'It was a while ago okay she keeps coming back to me"

Rian didnt say anything she stood with her back to him staring down at the water her voice was low and quivery " i.. im not used to this. All this drama.."

He stood up and grabbed her from behind before she could push him away he nuzzled his face into her neck and gave her a soft peck "Im sorry baby i know this is alot for you"

she smiled but pushed him away playfully. ' How can i stay mad at you?' he shot her a puppy dog face and pouted "now your just being dramatic"

He pulled her against him so she was tight against his body he grabbed her lips with his and pulled her up by her ass so she was on her tip toes. "Nothing can ruin this.." She didn't let him finish she just put her mouth on his.

Wes nodded toward the car and gave her a devilish smile and pushed his lips against hers once more. She bit her lip and nodded her head he scooped her up in his arms so her legs were wrapped around his waist she grabbed his hair and shoved her tongue in his mouth slowly and softly. He managed to get the car door open without breaking the kiss.

He set her down gently on the back seats and laid on top of her.

He thrusted against her and licked her neck she moaned slightly and arched her back into his waist. He pulled her shirt off in a swift motion soon followed by her bra.

He grasped her breasts In his hands and massaged them she tugged at his pants but her laughed and kissed her breast "not yet babe." He softly stroked her nipple with his tongue, Rian started to get restless and started undoing her pants.

"Eager hey?" She gripped his shirt and pulled him into her "come on!" He finally gave in and started undoing her pants he wiggled them off and than kissed her stomach and started kissing down to her thigh where he stroked and sucked right next to her panties.

He was making her wet and he could tell, he licked the wet spot on her panties which made her moan she shoved his face in and he bit down softly. He pushed her pink panties to the side and started sucking roughly on her clit "FUCK WES!" She had both her hands on his head he kept going stroking her clit with his tongue before he shoved it inside her. His tongue moved in a rhythmic motion drove her nuts.

"I want you NOW!" He quickly undid his pants and pulled them off he positioned himself above her body and inserted fast she yelped loudly when he entered.

He pulled in and out of her beautifully each time getting faster they were both moaning now.

Rian dug her nails into his back and when he pushed himself in she ran her nails down his back he screamed at this "sorry she mumbled it's okay babe." He kissed her and kept going faster and harder "baby baby oh my weees!" "Rian FUUUCK" they were both close and they orgasmed together he kept thrusting softly to finish off.

He pulled out and collapsed onto of her he flipped her around so she was on top.

She laid on his chest breathing heavily she drew circles with her tongue on his chest "that was great babe." He squeezed her tight and played with her hair as she laid on his chest. She smelt like salt water and sand he loved it. He looked down to see her asleep on him. He smiled and reached for his sweater to place On top on them. "I love you Rian."