chapter 4

chapter 4

a few minutes had passed since jimin had left jungkook. he had already finished his drink, not really thinking about the consequences. jungkook was not used to alcohol, he had tried it but he’d never really been drunk before. he started feeling a bit dizzy but soon he felt the urge to dance and socialize, which was really unusual. so he started moving towards the living room instead. it was packed with people, mostly in his own age. they were all dancing with each other, mostly in a sexual grinding motion. some people stood against the wall just chatting.

soon jungkook spotted namjoon and jin in the corner of the room, they sat really close to each other, obviously flirting. he stumbled towards them the best way he could, that drink was stronger than he expected, or maybe he was just sensitive.

“namjoonie!” jungkook exclaimed happily and fell down in his lap.

“looks like you’ve had a bit to drink?” namjoon asked, looking a bit worried. jungkook nodded, smiling big.

“do you wanna dance, jungkook?” jin asked. he figured that jungkook should have as much fun as possible since he rarely went out socializing.

he nodded in response and the three of them started dancing with the others. jungkook did enjoy himself and together they laughed at namjoon’s moves. that was until he spotted hoseok, who was looking straight at him. jungkook felt himself smiling, not just smiling, he was smiling in a flirty way. he just couldn’t contain himself. it probably was the alcohol messing with his head but hoseok looked so damn good. the redhead smiled back and jungkook returned to his dancing.

fortunately jungkook had been taking dance classes earlier in his life so he was sort of good at it. a few songs had passed when he suddenly felt two hands on his hips from behind. the person was pressing up against him and he could feel their breath in his neck.

“i’m glad you came, even if it wasn’t because of me.” jungkook recognized hoseok’s whisper and it sent chills through his body. they stayed like that for a while, he was enjoying hoseok’s hands roaming over his body as they danced. if the sober jungkook had seen him now he would pass out in panic, but he was having a good time and deep inside he knew that it is good to try new things sometimes.

namjoon and jin came up to them, holding hands. namjoon whispered in jungkook’s ear, asking if it was okay for him and jin to use his bedroom. without thinking jungkook nodded.

“take this for me, will you?” jin handed him a cup of something before disappearing with namjoon behind him.

without thinking jungkook swallowed the whole glass. “whoa take it easy, you’ll have a bad hangover tomorrow, pretty boy.” hoseok laughed. “now, where were we…?” he whispered, grabbing jungkook by his waist. they danced for a few more minutes but jungkook was now having trouble standing so he wrapped his arms around hoseok’s neck for support.

“hey, jungkook, stay with me okay?” hoseok snapped his fingers in front of jungkook’s face to make him focus. unfortunately it didn’t work that well so hoseok started leading him to jungkook’s home instead.

“hobi? where are you going? getting lucky tonight?” a boy with ice blue hair pointed at the drunk jungkook.

“no it’s not like that. i’m just taking him home, yoongi.” hoseok laughed.

as they reached the younger’s apartment hoseok putted jungkook on the couch, starting to search for his bedroom. he quietly shrieked as he found it, two strangers were having sex. the two who he’d seen talk to jungkook earlier. he quietly closed the door, and went to get a glass of water and some aspirin.

when he got to the couch jungkook had started singing. hoseok didn’t know the song but it didn’t stop him from smiling at the younger. “drink this.” he handed him the glass and jungkook quickly gulped down all of it.

jungkook was really drunk and he will probably never be this drunk again. but one thing had had wanted to do all night was to kiss hoseok. his lips were the perfect shape, like a small heart. get your shit together jungkook, you’re embarrassing yourself. that didn’t stop him either.

“i want to kiss you so fucking bad.” he blurted out. hoseok looked at him with a shocked expression, but then smiled. he was tempted but he knew that it was wrong to take advantage of jungkook when he was drunk.

“you’re very drunk, jungkook.” hoseok laughed. “here is some aspirin for your headache tomorrow. don’t forget to eat as soon as you wake up.”

“thank you, hoseok.” jungkook said before closing his eyes, falling asleep.