chapter 8

chapter 8

their spontaneous date continued nicely. they had cleaned up after jungkook finished his pizza and had decided to watch tv. titanic was on and hoseok fangirled over jack, repeating some of his romantic lines to jungkook, who laughed with flushed cheeks.

soon the typical titanic scene came, where jack stands behind rose in the front of the boat. hoseok stood up from the couch. “quick, jungkook, come here.” he said laughing. jungkook rolled his eyes and did as the older said.

jungkook’s heart skipped a beat when hoseok grabbed his hands from behind and mimicked the scene on the tv. he could feel hoseok’s hot breath in his neck and it was driving him insane. but after a few seconds of enjoying the romantic moment the older started tickling jungkook’s waist which made them both laugh hysterically.

jungkook turned around to get his revenge but failed as they fell down on the couch. he straddled the older’s waist and started tickling his stomach. it was adorable how hoseok layed there helpless, just laughing and trying to get jungkook’s hands off of him. it made jungkook stop for a moment to take in the sight. the room went quiet and all that was heard were them trying to catch their breath.

hoseok bit his lip when he saw the position they were in. the sight of jungkook sitting on top of him turned him on. but he had to keep it together since it was all too soon, and he didn’t want to scare the cute boy away. instead he pulled jungkook down on top of him, so that they could cuddle in a non-sexual way.

“is this okay?” hoseok asked.

“it’s more than okay.” jungkook answered and nuzzled his face into hoseok’s shirt.