One

It's been a month since David last saw Daniel and that was when Daniel was crushed by his own ceiling.

There were no news in the newspaper about a man buried under a pile of stone and wood.

David was a bit worried that nobody found him, and knowing Daniel lived in a house where no human would barely pass through because he's a criminal, 'Why am I even worried?'

Max walked into David staring at his meal. "Hey son.." David greeted with a grin. "I told you STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Max yelled, "I also told you that I heard you call me dad, you lil hero." David replied smiling at him. "Whatever..." Max grunts and glares at David, he stood there for a second and quickly walked to the door again, "Max?" David called, Max slowlg turned to him, "Why did you come?" David asked, "Umm.. Definitely not because I wanted to check on you.." Max said quickly and exited the room shutting the door loudly.

David smiled giving him courage to finish his food.

"David!" Gwen called, "Meredith fractured an arm.. and got little wounds... big ones actually.. Yknow what.. we just really need to get to the hospital."

David, Gwen and Ered headed to the hospital because this kind of matter is not only for first aids.

They got to the hospital and checked in..
"And you are..?" The receptionist asked "David"
"Daniel?" The receptionist asked "No.. DAVID."
"Oh sorry, I thought you're patient Daniel, seems the only difference is your hair and... eyes." she said and continued to write.

"Oh C'mon, this isn't the first ti- wait.. Patient Daniel?" David asked. "Oh, yes, the TV news has shown it but the newspapers haven't for some reason." the receptionist informed.

David smiled a little inside.