Three

David entered Meredith's room and saw two agents dressed men at her bed. David saw Gwen at the corner of the room and walked to her "Who are they?" (Parents Day didn't happen yet) David asked, "She calls them her.. Cool Gay Dads" Gwen whispered. "Oh, gay......." David said, "What? Are you homophobic?" Gwen asked David "What? No! Gay people are completely fine to me!" David exclaimed getting a smirk from Gwen.

"Soooo.. are you?" Gwen asked, "Huh?! What made you ask that?!" David  asked slowly walking to towards the door. "David? Where are you going?" Gwen notices David slowly opening the door. "No where!" He exclaimed running out the room.

What if I am?

David and Gwen brought Meredith back to camp but before that, they had to apologize to her dads for millionth time.

They arrived at the camp and saw that everybody's all over the place, "Nurf! I left you in charge! Now what is this?" Gwen scolded, "Uhh--" Nurf quickly ran away and Gwen chased him around. "Oh dear."

While the kids are doing an activity/punishment that afternoon, Gwen called David for a meeting. "What is it Gwen?" David asked entering her cabin. "So, I heard your chat with the receptionist and-"
"AND?!" David said cutting her off nervously.
"Let me finish David."
"Sorry"

She sighed "And you visited him?" Gwen asked. David's eyes grew wide, he hated lying. "Don't act like it's not suspicious."

David looked down "Yes, it's just, sometimes.. people can change and-"
"David, He tried to brainwash you!" Gwen said, "Well.. it's just sometimes-"
"There you go again with your 'sometimes'!" Gwen said cutting him off. " I just wanted to check and well I found-out-he-had-amnesia-and-doesn't-remember-that-he-killed-people-now-he-wants-me-to-help-him-rememeber-stuff-but-Im-not-sure-because-his-past-was-a-disaster!" David quickly blurts. "Help him?"
"Yes! And I feel soo bad because he thought he didn't kill anybody and I'm also scared to tell the truth!" David continued.
"Then don't help him." Gwen said placing a hand on his shoulder, "But he asked and I've got to do something!"

Gwen sighed.