Seven

Jen was running towards David with the scissors screaming in greed, wrath, and envy.

David stood there not knowing what to do, he ran behind the tree Daniel was tied to and heard a slice, he panicked thinking she stabbed Daniel, but thank god she just accidentally cut the rope around Daniel.

Daniel ran to David then stopped at the call of his bestfriend "Daniel!" Jen called, he turned to see a vision of them as kids. Jen was smiling and running, it was like... everything was back, to peaceful, to happiness, to before. Then her smile turned psychotic.. Daniel flashed back to reality to see Jen raising the scissors to David, Daniel turned to protect David, "Jen-"

BANG

"JEN!!"
Before the blade reaches David, Jen dropped to the grass floor, a pool of red blood surrounds her, she was shot from afar.

All turned to the where the source of the bullet was, two male agents stood from the distance, "Our daughter... called us.", David turned to Meredith as she holds up her phone with smirk on her face, she's obviously proud.

Daniel however started to tear up, he walks to Jen, kneels down and realized that she was shot to her shoulder but fell on her scissors.
David hugged him from behind, he smiled at the affection. Daniel turned to David and hugged him "Im sorry.." David was confused, "for what?".

Daniel sobbed, "for everything that I did to you."

David hugged him tighter, "that wasn't you..."

-

How convinient was it that Daniel was actually a close friend of the chief. He's free from bars for now..

Daniel visited Jen's grave every weekend. At the first week David bought flowers as well, at first Daniel thought David waa giving flowers for someone who just tried to kill him, but after all he still tried to help Daniel who tried to kill him as well..
Daniel smiled at the cinnamon roll.

Daniel placed his flowers on Jen's gravestone, and looks at Daniel who walked pass him. He was curious.

David finally stopped and placed his flowers on a gravestone with the name Jasper.

"Who's Jasper?"

"Oh.. well, I we went to camp campbell together, he was the one who showed me the most beautiful things about camping and basically the person that made me love the camp and become better to others.

"Sadly, he was gone at a young age, nobody knows how, but some people thought that (insert a random theory/headcanon XD)