Four

The Next Night

David needed to use Gwen's car at the time so it was sneaky to sneak the car keys to sneakily start the car and head to sleepy peak. Then he remembered the last time Gwen gave him a chance to go to into Town. David was going to lie again.

"Gwen? I'm not feeling well, could you hand me over the car keys?" David said. Gwen looked at him suspiciously, "Okay.. when will you be back?" Gwen asked, tossing the keys to David, "Tomorrow night" David answered.
"Go."

David drove excitedly to the hospital, in fact, he didn't even know why. He kept his eyes on the road smiling.

David arrived at the hospital with a wide smile until he saw Daniel with a girl, Jen. He ran somewhere near them to hide on. "Wait here Daniel, I'm getting us a ride.." Jen said freakishly.

She walked away leaving Daniel standing alone. David quickly approached Daniel poking him at the shoulder, Daniel turns "David?"
"C'mon, you asked for help right..?" David said quickly while glancing at Jen. "Yeah but my friend, Jen, will take me to a place where the police can't find us, I don't want to be in jail for no reason." Daniel smiled in innocence. David looked at him, doesn't know if to smile or not. His sweet innocent smile not knowing how many crimes he did, but then David glanced at Jen who got a vehicle for them.. or stole.. somehow........ and is now heading towards them.

"D--Daniel! Who did you ask help for first?" David said glancing at Jen at every milisecond "Umm-"

David couldn't wait for an answer and quickly pulled Daniel to the car and drove off not even looking at Jen who stood there in confusion.

Daniel looked at David angrily his arms a crossed with a pout on his face, David wanted to surpress his growing smile. "You're not going to take me to the police are you?" Daniel asked. David shook his head in response "It's just Jen-"
"Jen's my bestfriend! Childhood to be specific." Daniel said looking away from David and out of the window.

David looked at Daniel for a second, he was even more curious about Daniel than ever before.