Two

David entered Daniel's room to find him eating. The men looked at each other for a few seconds until one starts to speak up
"Um, Do I know you?" Daniel asked as he munched on his food.

David was struck by his words, how could this insane man not remember the person he's so desperate to be with. "What do you mean?" David asked. "Sorry I just.. forgot stuff." Daniel said looking embarrassed, "Forgot?! Daniel are you serious?! How could you say YOU FORGOT?!" David yelled, "Look, I don't know who you are, but the doctor said.... the.. doctor said I.. got amnesia.." Daniel said but slows down by the end as tears started to form in his eyes.

David softened his tensed shoulders, he walked closer to Daniel, "You.. really don't remember a single thing?" David asked sitting at the edge of Daniel's bed "Well, they told that I killed children by tricking them to drink poisoned kool-aid. Like.. in JonesTown, but I don't remember that, I don't think I'll ever do that! Right?" Daniel asked David with worry in his face.

David knew that what they said is a truth, but he's actually concerned for Daniel, he looked and sound so innocent.. like the cultist before is no where in him, but how exactly did he turn into one...
"I.. I'm not sure." David lied . Daniel sighed lying back on his bed, he looked back at David and tilted his head. "So, who are you..?" Daniel asked squinting his eyes. "David." David answered. Daniel processed the name on his mind. "Remember anything?" David curiously asked, "No, But- it's familiar."

David frowned and stood, "Well.. I'll be heading out-"
"Wait! I'm curious.. curious to know who you were.. to me. So.. will you help me?" Daniel asked with hope in his eyes. David's widened, his memories with Daniel aren't really the best, "Uhh. I'll try!" David said and rushed outside.

The Daniel he just encountered was completely different. Deep down he wanted to know what happened.. what made him.. insane.