Five

David parked the car at the place he camped in with Max, Neil and Nikki when they snuck into the car and went into town.

The two men exited the car and David quickly got a call from Bonquisha. Daniel sat on a log while David talked on the phone. "Yes BonBon??"

"I wanted to tell you this yesterday but you weren't here but now that you're not here again so I just can't help but tell you this over the phone." Bonquisha said with a long pause and sighed. "We're done." She hungs up.

David started to hit stones together to start a fire, and also to get his anger off the break up. Once the fire was set, David sat next to Daniel. "Y'know.. I'm starting to remember that you work at a camp." Daniel mentioned taking David's attention, "Oh yeah! I'm a camp counselor." David said.

"Y'know, Jen and I wanted to be Camp Counselors when we were younger, that came true.. and well, I guess she kinda got addicted to fashion and-- I don't know what comes after that." Daniel told. David looked at him, he was worried.. worried that Daniel might remember those horrifying memories, and he might become hostage again. So David's plan was to help him remember, yet refrain him from making more bad actions, but how...?

"David, you've been staring."
"Oh! S-sorry, I was.. thinking." David said looking away with his obvious tomato colored face.

Daniel giggled. "You're cute." He blurts, "Uhh- shoot." He whispers.
"What?" David asked looking back at him, trying to reassure himself that he heard those exact words. Oh god.. what is this feeling.
"Nothing.." Daniel said with a crooked smile.
David looked down.

"Hey, umm.. it's getting late-" Daniel reminded.
"Right! I, got us... our tent." David said slowing down. Daniel blushed "That's fine..". David glances at him
"Are you sure? Because if you're not comfortable then I--"
"No! It's fine.. I'm sure." Daniel cuts, grabbing David by the wrist.

Suddenly.
David remembered the last time he held him that way. It sent him fear. It was not a great memory to remember.

Daniel looked at the tent. And then.
A flash of dying children came to vision, he froze in place, traumatized by the horrifying memory he receieved. "Daniel?" David called, Daniel broke from ice, he shook his head back to reality. "Sorry.. I just, remembered something." Daniel said, his words made David uneasy however.