Eight

A week later, David and Daniel has been seeing a lot al though they're not sure if they are actually together. Daniel kind of sees it that way though.

About Daniel's case... people are still unsure, they have been talking about it and David just hopes they would give him a chance.

While that..

Daniel and David are on their way to something special, they're not calling it a date.

Daniel was taking David to a certain place that they have been before, two months ago, Daniel knew it was a place that would give him traumatazing memories, especially the fact that he did something to his lover at that place.

They arrived. The place gave David a weird feeling "Wait... is this--" he stopped and walked over to the edge, the city..
They were at the side of a mountain, the first place Daniel ever brought him anywhere, "but-"
"I know... It started here, but, the thing about this place is that-- I love it, and I would miss it if I let myself think about the bad things I did at this place." Daniel said, then looked at David, "I wont let those stop me from loving such a place that is so dear to me, I want to love this place, I want to forget those actions, I want you to forget it too. So you can see it with me."

David smiled at his speech, "Besides the beauty, there are other places with views like this. Why do you love this specifically?" David asked smiling. Daniel had a great and life before his brain was washed, he has been telling stories to David everytime they would get into a conversation.

"My father would bring me here everytime we'd visit." He said with a genuine smile, and that was it.
David knew why he stopped, it is Daniel's part if his past that it is not supposed to be brought up.

Daniel walks back to their car, and grabs a box of.. "Pizza?" He offered David

-

The both headed back to the camp, David quickly ran over to the office, and Jen was there "How's the date?"
"What date?"
"Oh c'mon, you both are alone with food!" Jen said
"But.. thats doesn't-"
David thought about it, and before he could say another word Jen leaves the room.

-

After grabbing what he needed, he headed to his room and placed stuff on his desk, a knock on a door had him turning, he walked to the door but before doing any other action, the door creaks open.

Daniel enters the room in surprise, "Danie-!" David was cut off with Daniel's aggresive act.......
By that I mean pinning him to the wall and kissing him.

David's face flushed....
"Do you love me?"
"Wh-What, kind of question is that." He asks with a giggle..

The two looked at each other in a silence.

David smiled, and rests his head on Daniel's shoulder, Daniel softened as David's hands wraps around him. "Of course I do."
"I-"

Max knocks and enters without any reply, "Hey Da-"

......
......
......

And for some reason they just froze.

"What the F*ck?"
"Uhh, Max, it's not what-" David tries to explain but..
"-It looks like you have another dad!" Daniel cuts.
...
...
"I did not see anything."
Max walks outside.

Daniel smiles at David.

-

A while later, Max sits on a log alone... summer is about to end, and he admits he doesn't want to go yet, not only because of family problems... but-

David walks in towards him with a overjoyed pass-the-normal smile..

-he actually enjoys it here.

David sits next to Max.

..."So why exactly would you fall for a pyscho?" Max asks.
"He wasn't in the first place. Daniel.. he is bigger in the inside" he responds
"You would know.."
"What?"
"Nothing."

David saw Daniel walking towards him, "Also.."

David stood up and the both held hands. "..If you look at it. I was insane for him too."
"What?" The two didn't respond, they continue to walk away. "Hey!!!"
...
"DON'T THINK I DIDN'T HEAR YOU F*CKING LAST NIGHT!" (Or maybe thats an assumption? Idk wat do u guys want it to be? XD)