chapter 4: Awakening

Me: once I made it to the entrance ceremony I kind of zoned out so I didn't exactly hear what was going on the next thing I knew we were dismissed" okay well now what?" I walked to the sleeping area and I saw Jaune in a onesie and I personally didn't really think it was that funny so I continue to walk to my spot to sleep which happened to be at the very edge of the boys side.
When I get there I noticed a certain blonde giving me a weird look.

Yang:" you didn't tell me you had muscles like that" she said this was a very seductive tone.

Me:" well I'm kind of self-conscious so yeah" oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm not wearing a shirt I'm just wearing shorts" well good night yang" I went to sleep but then after a while I was greeted by a certain someone.

Shiro:" good morning Sedrick" I look outside to confirm this but it was still dark out.

Me: I get up" what the heck Shiro this is way too early" she just smiled and guided me to the lockers.

Shiro:" you need more training and also there's a new Guardian you might know her"

Me:" who is it?" I really wanted to meet this person but Shiro placed her hand on my chest.

Shiro:" you need to be able to use your element properly so I want you to to create an attack out of ice" well this should be easy enough.

Me: I get into a fighting stance and Focus I push my hand out and a spray of ice crystals extend from the motion"I did it" I look around but she was gone
"Shiro?"

???:" wrong guess again" I look around trying to see who was talking  but all I could see was Shadows.

Me:" whoever you are I'm not afraid of you" I raise my fists in a fighting stance and and I hear the voice chuckle.

???:" you probably should be" out of nowhere an arrow  hit my side.

Me:" ouch that hurt!" I make a nice wall to block the rest of the arrows but it starts to crack so before it can break I roll out of the way and the Advance towards my target except I still only see Shadows.

???:" is that really the best you can do?" I don't answer cuz I'm still trying to find my attacker.

Me: what the heck is she made of Shadows" show yourself "

???:" that's not a good idea at least not yet" the Shadows suddenly move and I see the form of a girl in the Moonlight she leaps through an open window but as she turns I can see her face she's smiling but the smiles kind of crooked and her eyes are violet.

Me:" what are you some sort of nighttime jewel thief?" She smiles that crooked smile again.

???:" Maybe" and she's gone.

Me:" well that happened" I stand there for a while looking out the window and I realized something the sun is starting to come up.

Nora:" good morning sleepy-head!!!!" that girl does not know how to be quiet.....wait.

Me:" did I just stay up all night?" I sense movement behind me and turn around to see Ruby and yang.

Ruby:" hi Sedrick how are- wow you look tired"

Me: I look out the window then back at Ruby and yang" yeah I had a.... interesting night"

--------------------------------------------------
Is anyone else afraid of the dark well you might want to Buckle in tight because you're in for the ride of your life see you next time also a little hint about who the mysterious girl  is........
NightTalon132.

Well I hope you enjoyed have fun everyone and stay cool......... am I forgetting something?

Nighttalon132:" yes your special saying^^"

Iceknight55:" oh yeah thanks"* deep breath*.......

"Let's go all out!!!!!!!!"