4????: Amendment

Ebony Keys 🦋

"Man, you's a bitch fa that." I mugged Santana and threw my hand of cards slap on the table. Since Tay wanted to leave so early, we had to hang over at my apartment until a party started or something. We started playing Spades, and Tay was on my team. D and Santana were on a team, Black was playing with Zoe, and Ziggy played with two hands.

"Bruh, stop tryna give up, witcho mad ass." He teased me, making me mug him. I shot him a bird and snatched my hand away before he could do anything. I threw my card out and pouted.

"Stop bein' mean." He said softly, laughing a little.

"Tell 'em to stop cheatin'." He laughed at me again when I poked out my lip. I peeped D mugging the fuck out of Zoe the whole time. I looked at Tay and he looked at me.

"You catchin' this shit, right?" He mumbled. I nodded, rolling my eyes a little.

"Pray for her." I mumbled back. D'Essence think she can have her cake and eat that shit, too. Black and Zoe probably don't even fuck with each other on that level. Even if they did, she can't get mad. Black ain't gone chase her hoe ass forever. I love my bestie to death, but she dumb as shit. Somebody's phone started ringing.

"Cuzzo!—Hell nah, Quay kickback da move.—Nawl, dummy, twelve don't be raidin' parties cuz err body in da neighbahood be at the damn party.—Bet." Ziggy hung up and threw his card out.

"Y'all tryna roll up?" Everybody except me and Ziggy said yeah.

"We know bout you, lil goodie. But, wassup witchu Zig?"

"I'm tryna get a job, nigga." He smirked.

"You stay talm bout you got interviews—ian see you inna work shirt YET." Tay laughed as Santana pulled out a little baggie and a colorful plastic pack. Everybody started having a conversation that I didn't care to be in. Instead, I was staring at Santana get the blunt ready. Ian really know what he was doing exactly, but he started licking that shit and I was really tempted to ask him "Why the fuck?". Ian really notice how me staring at him might have looked until he winked at me when the tip of his tongue came off it.

"You a nasty nigga." Zoe laughed.

"Den look at ha ass, shook." I broke out of my intrigued state and shook my head.

"Nuh Uh, nuh Uh, it want like dat. I was finna ask him why he do that."

"Mhm." Black pressed his lips together as Santana started putting the weed in. I looked over at Tay and he was tapping on his phone, shaking a little.

"You cold?" I asked him softly. He shook his head.

"Nah, He 38 hot." Ziggy snickered. I ignored him and but the inside of my cheek. Tana brought the blunt to his lips and pulled out a lighter.

"No, don't light that in hea!" I whined.

"We can go next do'." Tay motioned, getting up. I walked to the door with them.

"Yeen comin'?" Zig asked. I sighed in frustration and just came out and shut the door, following them next door. I flopped on his sofa and started to play on my phone. The smell soon filled the room, making me cough a little. Somebody tapped my leg. I looked up, and smoke was blown in my face. I coughed and felt my face heat up.

"Stop playin' all yo fuckin' life." I mugged Tana as he sat with a smug look on his face.

"Nigga, you betta stop playin'. Can tell Youn' know her daddy."

"Nigga, ion fear no man. I'm ha daddy, facts."

"Boy, you betta Shut the fuck up and getcho mind right—FACTS." Everybody went stupid as I laughed at my comeback.

"Man, y'all lame as fuck."

"She Jus' served yo ass! This bih sick!" Black was clutching his stomach. Tay was laughing too, choking on the smoke from the big hit he took.

"Das right. Yeen nobody damn daddy, cause I'm ha daddy." I quickly shot him down with a look.

"No, sir. Issa negative on yo behalf, too." He sucked when everybody started clowning him.

"Damn, Ebony outchea snatchin' souls."

"In and out da bedroom, baby." I stuck my tongue out and E high fived me.

"Ah, sookie sookie, now." I rolled my eyes at their high asses. My phone buzzed, catching me off guard.

Father ❤️👨🏾: U eating dinner with me tonite 🤔

-Yeah! When u getting here?

Father❤️👨🏾: Shooting 4 9:00 🤗

"So, is we goin' to this party or what. I wanna eat dinner with my dad—bitch, my only dad, my blood father." I sat up when Tay started to talk.

"Yeah, matta ah fact, we can leave now."
*

It seemed like it took forever to get back home. The police ended up busting the party and we barely got away. The car ride home was jumping, despite the fact that we almost got arrested for a bunch of shit. We finally pulled up in front of mine and Tay's place. We got out together when Tana offered to drop everybody else off in front of their buildings. It was 8:50.

"Night, Tay." He was bout high as a bitch.

"Night, luh ma." He responded, voice low. I opened the door to see my dad playing with the microwave. My dad was fairly young, often mistaken for my brother of close cousin out in public. I loved him so much, I just wished he was around like this more.

"Hey, baby! Have fun today?" I nodded, a big smile on my face.

"Work went smooth?"

"Sure did." He took the KFC box out of the microwave.

"Can I ask you some, Ebony? You gone tell da truth?" I nodded, sitting down at the counter where he leaned.

"You got feelin's fa Tay?" My eyes grew wide as I set my cup down.

"Uh, mm—" I stopped as I cleared my throat.

"It's okay if you do, you know that. Im jus' interested." I sighed.

"Well, Daddy...I don't really know right now...maybe?" I shrugged and bit my lip, feeling super awkward.

"Looked like y'all have a good vibe goin' on, 'specially yestaday night." I blushed.

"Daaadd!" I whined, I slapped a hand over where the hickey used to be.

"What? I was jus'...observin'. But, you gon' answer my question wit' a straightforward statement?" He chuckled.

"I plead the fifth." I laughed as I picked up a little of my food.
______________

Comment & Vote 💚💛