Meet Gon and Killua

(Y/n) continued to ride on her broom. She took side glances and saw a White haired boy talking to the black haired boy she wanted to meet. She looked forward hoping soon that she can meet them.
.
.
.
Gon continued to talk to Killua when he looked to the side.

''Whoa'' Said Gon. Killua looked at him.

''What is it Gon?'' Asked Killua. Gon pointed to where he was looking and Killua saw her. A girl riding on a broom. ''How is she doing that?'' 

''Beats me, I want to talk to her.'' Said Gon. Killua sighed. He didn't want to lose his best friend to some girl. But he knew he couldn't stop Gon and jogged with him over to the girl. The girl looked at them and smiled.

''Hello'' Said the girl.

''Hello I'm Gon'' Said Gon. Killua sighed again.

''And I'm Killua'' Said Killua. He looked really uninterested when he really wanted to see how the broom thing worked.

''Nice to meet y'all, I'm (Y/n)'' Said the girl. Gon smiled at her.

''Nice to meet you as well (Y/n). By the way how are you riding on that broom?'' Asked Gon. (Y/n) smiled.

''Well you see I am from a town where this is actually normal if you are what I am.'' Said (Y/n). Killua looked at her.

''What town is that?'' Asked Killua. (Y/n)'s smile faded. Killua looked guilty, he didn't know why but it hurt him to see her frown. ''Sorry''

''No, it's ok, I'm from hallo town.'' Said (Y/n). Killua and Gon looked confused.

''Hallo town?'' They asked. (Y/n) smiled.

''Yep'' Said (Y/n). She then laughed. Killua blushed slightly.

''She has such a beautiful laugh. Wait what am I thinking!!'' Thought Killua. He then noticed Gon stop and (Y/n) with him. He looked up and saw Leorio breathing heavily.

''Just leave him Gon'' Said Killua. Leorio looked up.

''Fuck that!!!'' Yelled Leorio as he ran pass them. (Y/n)'s hair blew in the wind as she smiled. Killua and Gon forgot how to breath for a second. Gon then used his fishing pole to hook Leorio's suitcase and had them on his back. (Y/n) and Killua looked at him shocked.

''Whoa you have to teach me that'' Said (Y/n) and Killua. Gon nodded. 

''Sure only if you teach me that skateboard trick and I can have a ride on your broom sometime.'' Said Gon. (Y/n) nodded and moved up.

''Climb on'' Said (Y/n). Gon cheered and sat on the broom. She then looked at Killua. ''Come on Killua'' Killua looked surprised for a second before smiling and getting on the broom. (Y/n) gave it the command and the broom took off. The 3 talked as they caught up to the other candidates. Laughing as (Y/n) told a corny joke earning a flick on the forehead from Killua.

''Hey guys how about a race?'' Asked Gon. Killua and (Y/n) nodded.

''Yeah oh but let's raise the steaks, whoever loses have to buy the other dinner.'' Said Killua. (Y/n)'s stomach rumbled.

''Deal'' Said (Y/n). Killua jumped off the broom and jogged. Gon jumped next. They stood there just in case (Y/n) fell but she jumped off, did a kart wheel and landed in between them holding her broom in her hand. Gon and Killua looked shocked at the girl. Before running up the stairs.

''Hey Leorio and Kurapika.'' Called Gon. He then looked at (Y/n). ''I'll introduce you'' (Y/n) nodded and ran up with Gon and Killua at her sides. ''Hey guys''

''Hello Gon'' Said Kurapika in his all white jump suit. (Y/n) looked at him and he smiled at her. ''What's your name?''

''I'm (Y/n)'' Kurapika nodded. Leorio looked at her.