Halloween Spirit Jack

(Y/n) stood In front of Ash ready for anything. She had to be cautious though. Now that she knew Nen and could use Ten and Gyo it makes the match more frightening. Ash lifted his hand.

''You just going to stand there (Y/n) or are you going to fight.'' Said Ash. (Y/n) tightened the grip on her broom.

''I'm going to beat you.'' Said (Y/n). She then rushed at him. Ash dodged her attack and kicked her while she blocked his punch. (Y/n) jumped back and zig zag towards him. He took out his sword and swung it at her. (Y/n) flipped over the sword and kicked him. He then pointed his gun towards her. She dodged while He shot, but nothing came out. (Y/n) looked confused. She then saw it behind her. A bullet print. Ash started laughing. (Y/n)'s eyes went wide.

''Wait a minute'' Thought (Y/n). She then activated Gyo. She could see how long the gun really was, the bullet behind her, it all started making sense.

''Looks like you found out now huh?'' Said Ash more then asked. ''I use bullets, real bullets, and Nen bullets. As you saw you can't see the Nen bullets without Gyo but you can certainly feel them. It will also get worse if you don't activate Ten. You see witch girl...I am a conjurer and I'm starting to master the enhancer class. I use my imagination to make more parts of my gun. Making it more deadly.'' (Y/n) glared at him. 

''What are you talking about conjurer?'' Asked (Y/n). Ash nearly fell anime style. 

''What do you mean What do I mean, how do you not know what you are but you learned Nen?!!!'' Yelled Ash.

''I wasn't taught that yet.'' Said (Y/n) looking innocent. Ash sighed.

''I swear your a real pain in the ass.'' Said Ash. (Y/n) winked. 

''Guilty'' She then dodged the shots he started shooting and activated Ten. Killua and Gon watched with intent eyes as she jumped and landed on her broom. She then flew on her broom like she was riding a skateboard towards Ash. He shot again and she dodged. He then took out his sword and came at her. She jumped up high and came down like a drill towards Ash with a punch. He blocked as his foot pushed down the concrete making a small crater around his foot. She then grabbed her broom and attacked him again, Ash pushed her back as (Y/n) stumbled.

''Broom come to me.'' Said (Y/n) as she grabbed the helm off her broom while grabbing the rocks off the ground and flew into the air. Ash tried to shoot her down. Her broom flew her around as the announcer praised how cool she was. She then faced him and started throwing the rocks she grabbed. Ash dodged each rock and used his Nen to conjure up a whip. He then whipped her leg and pulled her down as gasps were heard in the crowd. (Y/n) tried to break the whip around her leg as she came flying down. She then unraveled it as Ash glared at her. She landed on the ground stumbling and jumping backwards as Ash sprinted towards her with his sword to attack.

''I'm going to kill you now witch.'' Said Ash as he continued to try and slash (Y/n) but failed each time as she dodged by a second. He came from behind and she back flipped over his sword. Ash then clashed his sword with her broom which she struggled against. He kicked her in the stomach with a Nen uncased boot and she went flying rolling on the floor.

''(Y/n)!!!!'' Yelled Gon and Killua. Ash then took out his gun again and pointed it at (Y/n) as more parts appeared on it. He smirked as he aimed at her.

''Die'' He shot. Killua and Gon looked terrified. The audience looked scared. Even Hisoka looked worried. (Y/n)'s hands was blocking her face as the smoke cleared. 

''Are you alright (Y/n)?'' Asked a voice. (Y/n) looked up and saw a man floating in the air. She looked shocked at him.

''Who are you?'' Asked (Y/n). The man looked back at her and smiled.