(Y/n) VS Hisoka

Gon had his fight with Hisoka and gave Hisoka back his tag. (Y/n) was in her room practicing the cat transformation. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out. Jack stared at her as he gave her words of encouragement. Yutaka was in her mind giving her techniques to think of while transforming. (Y/n) then transformed. Jack looked pleased.

''Very good (Y/n), now transform back.'' Said Jack. The cat closed her eyes and transformed back into a human. Jack clapped. ''Well done, at this rate you'll be able to fight Hisoka by tomorrow.'' (Y/n) smiled as a knock was heard at the door. She walked over.

''Who is it?'' Asked (Y/n).

''It's Hisoka.'' (Y/n) looked to Jack with a glare as he held his arms up defensively. (Y/n) opened the door and Hisoka walked in with a smile. 

''Hisoka-San is there something you want?'' Asked (Y/n). 

''Yes there is.'' Said Hisoka. Jack floated next to (Y/n). ''I want us to sign up for a fight. You remember my fight with Gon. Well his was to just pay back a favor, I will take it harder on you since you want valuable information.'' (Y/n) nodded with a smile.

''Sounds fair to me.'' Said (Y/n). Jack looked at her as Yutaka looked dumb found. Hisoka chuckled.

''Then let us go shall we.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) nodded and walked next to Hisoka to the sign up sheet. On the way they spotted Gon and Killua. They ran to (Y/n).

''(Y/n) what are you doing with Hisoka?'' Asked Killua. (Y/n) looked at him confused.

''We are signing up for a match. I need to get the information on the those two from hallo town.'' Said (Y/n). Gon looked at Hisoka as he smiled back.

''Don't hurt (Y/n)'' Said Gon. Hisoka smirked.

''It's a fight Gon, I can't just let her win.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) smiled.

''I want Hisoka-San not to hold back.'' Said (Y/n) making everyone look at her. ''I want to earn the information, not be given it. So when we fight go hard, I'm not saying kill me, but you know what I mean.'' Killua and Jack hit her over the head.

''Are you stupid?'' Asked Killua and Jack. Killua poked (Y/n)'s forehead. ''He wasn't even going hard on Gon nor Kastro. If he goes all out you could get killed. Remember his Nen.'' (Y/n) rubbed her head.

''I remember, and I don't care.'' Said (Y/n) making Killua and Jack look at her dumb found. ''The information I want is more important than a pay back or a rivalry which means I want a harder challenge for a harder purpose. Besides Hisoka-San can be nice sometimes. He knows I would die for this information and he wouldn't let his fruit die before it ripened.'' Hisoka chuckled.

''Very good (Y/n). You are right I do want you to ripen into a amazing and juicy fruit. So we will sign up for the closest day.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) smiled and walked away with Hisoka leaving Killua, Gon, and Jack dumb found. Once they made it to the sign up sheet they signed up for the closest day that just happened to be tomorrow. Hisoka started walking away when it was set.

''Bye Hisoka-San I look forward to our fight.'' Said (Y/n).

''As do I (Y/n). Be ready for the fight of your life.'' Said Hisoka. He smirked before leaving.

''I have a bad feeling about him'' Said Yutaka. (Y/n) smiled.

''It will be fine Yutaka. Trust me.'' Said (Y/n). She then walked back to her room and closed the door. Jack came in.

''When I said you would be ready to fight Hisoka tomorrow I didn't mean it literally.'' Said Jack. 

''Oh calm down Jack ass, I'll be fine.'' Said (Y/n).