Kurapika meets Mysterious Woman

The walls burst open as what appeared to be men dressed in black cloaks came in with guns and swords. They started to shoot. The woman known as Melody hit the ground as a table blocked the shots. Kurapika caught all the bullets within his chains. He turned to see the woman with the wolf. The woman had what looked to be a grass shield blocking the attacks. Her wolf was behind her. Kurapika looked shocked. He then jumped on a balcony and watched as everyone was fighting. What caught him the most was the woman who dodged an attack and used a vine to wrap up her enemy while her wolf tackled another one to the ground. Kurapika then noticed the two coming at him and jumped onto another surface. He watched and saw the one person who didn't have nothing coming for him and charged. The attacks stopped. Everyone turned to see Kurapika with his knife to a man's neck. 

''Call off the attack'' Said Kurapika. 

''How did you know it was me?'' Said the man.

''You were the only one not being attacked. You had to be the one controlling them. Besides they attacked the closest target I noticed that when I was on the balcony.'' Said Kurapika. The man sighed.

''Alright you caught me. You can put the knife down now.'' Said the man know as Tocino. Kurapika took his knife away as the woman smiled. ''I work for the boss. He said that only 5 can escape the mansion.''

''Only five?'' Said a woman with pink hair known as Baise.

''That must mean that there is another faker.'' Said the man known as Basho. Kurapika looked at everyone he then used his drowsy chain.

''I will point and see if your lying.'' Said Kurapika. He walked up to everyone and it started moving at the man named Saquala. ''Your the cohort'' 

''No I'm not.'' Said Saquala.

''You are. When you he came close to you your heart started to beat at a faster pace.'' Said Melody as she moved her fingers.

''Your lying to yourself I ain't the cohort.'' Said Saquala. They all then heard a growl. They looked to the wolf next to the woman.

''I think your lying. If your not, then you wouldn't mind if my wolf here came closer.'' Said the woman.

''Ummm...Who are you anyway?'' Asked Saquala trying to change the subject.

''That is none of your concern unless I am chosen for the job. Now my wolf go to him and tell us if he's lying.'' Said the woman known as Shuza. He saw the wolf growl at Saquala and showed his razor sharp fangs. ''Looks like my wolf thinks your lying.''

''Your wolf is insane.'' Said Saquala still not giving up. 

''Then it's time we finish this.'' Said Basho. He had a symbol on a piece of paper. He looked at everyone. ''I am using haste. This is my nen. If you tell a lie...You will catch on fire.'' Saquala looked scared. Basho then went around the room and asked the same question. When he got to Saquala. He asked. Saquala started to sweat, he then smiled.

''Alright it is me.'' Said Saquala.

''Like we didn't know.'' Whispered Shuza to her wolf. 

''But I won't tell you guys how to get out the mansion even if y'all torture me.'' Said Squala. Shuza was about to say something when Baise beat her to it.

''That won't be a problem.'' Said Baise. She walked up to him and kissed him. The others all looked shocked. She smirked. ''This is my nen. I control whoever I kiss.'' Baise then placed her foot on his face. Shuza was disgusted, she didn't know any woman who would treat a man like that.

''Is putting your foot on him really necessary?'' Asked Shuza with clear disgust in her voice. Baise smirked.

''It shows I'm superior.'' Said Baise. Shuza and Taigo rolled their eyes as they heard the man reveal his secrets.