Heaven's Arena

Killua, Gon, and (Y/n) walked inside of heaven's Arena, ready for any challenge that might come their way. Killua led his two friends to the sign up booth.

''Hello, welcome to heaven's arena. Please sign up if your looking for a fight and a match will come as soon as possible.'' Said the woman at the desk. Killua signed up, then Gon then (Y/n). Once finished (Y/n) jumped around.

''This is so exciting I can't wait for our first match.'' Said (Y/n) with a big smile. Gon smiled back at her.

''I know, this is going to be so cool.'' Said Gon. Killua smiled at his two friends. 

''Is the people strong on these levels Killua?'' Asked (Y/n). Killua shook his head.

''No. Not on this level.'' Said Killua. (Y/n) awed. They then heard their names being called on the speaker for a fight.

''Looks like we're up already.'' Said Gon.

''Gon you pushed the door right?'' Asked Killua. Gon nodded.

''Then all you have to do is push your opponent.'' Said Killua. Gon nodded. Killua then looked to (Y/n) ''You have a method too right? We can't use our weapons so I'm bit worried about you.'' (Y/n) smirked.

''I don't need to be worried over. I have my ways of winning.'' Said (Y/n). Gon smiled at her. 

''Be careful'' Said Gon. (Y/n) placed her broom down and ran to the arena. Killua and Gon went to their own.
.
.
.
​​​​​​(Y/n) stood across her opponent as the announcer went on and on about her not winning since she was a kid. Her opponent laughed at her.

''I'm too nice of a guy to fight a kid especially a little girl.'' Said the man while (Y/n)'s eyes narrowed. ''I don't want to hurt you little girl so just give up.'' (Y/n) sighed. She really hated when people underestimate her. 

''Can we get started already I have a tight schedule.'' Said (Y/n) as she brushed her hat. The man looked at her.

''Hey kid i'm trying to spare your life here.'' Said the man.

''No, what your doing is taking up my reading time.'' Said (Y/n). The man looked at her angry then it turned into a smirk.

''Don't say I didn't warn you.'' Said the man. The match began. (Y/n) disappeared. The man looked shocked then looked down at the girl in front of him in fear. (Y/n) kept a straight face as she back handed him into the wall. The man went unconscious as (Y/n) fixed her hat.

''Amazing (Y/n) knocked out her opponent with a back hand.'' Said the announcer. (Y/n) sighed and walked back to hall where she found Gon and Killua.

''(Y/n) how was your fight?'' Asked Gon. (Y/n) shrugged.

''People keep underestimating me because I'm a girl and i'm young. That is a bad combination.'' Said (Y/n) as she shook her head. Killua flicked her forehead.

''I saw what you did. The way you looked him in the face was funny.'' Said Killua. (Y/n) smiled.

''Well I mean. I am a comedy genius.'' Said (Y/n). Gon smiled at her.

''You always make us laugh.'' Said Gon. (Y/n)'s smiled decreased as Killua bursted out laughing. Gon smiled at her as she picked up her broom. Killua stood up laughing, holding on to Gon's shoulder as he tried to breathe. 

''It's OK (Y/n). Gon has his funny moments too. Anyway what floor y'all going to.'' Said Killua as he saw the kid who punched the guy and knocked him back. (Y/n) and Gon said 50. Killua nodded. ''Good, in that case let's go.'' (Y/n) stopped.

''You guys go ahead I have to use the bathroom.'' Said (Y/n). Gon nodded.

''Ok don't take to long.'' The two then made their way to the elevator. The kid Killua was watching came on with them. The 3 stood silent till the kid spook up.