Chapter 5

"Rad, this is no time to talk about your evil alter-ego K.O. gave you!" Enid snapped him out of his fantasy.

"Oh, right, sorry!" Rad replied.

Another robot attack arrived at the bodega. The heroes rushed out of the store and stopped when they saw another Boxmore box fall out of the sky. This time, a robot they thought was their ally appeared out of the box.

"Mikayla?" Enid asked, surprised.

Sure enough, Mikayla was there on all fours, but it was a different Mikayla - their ally Mikayla was yellow with purple-looking spikes. This Mikayla was reddish-orange with white spikes.

Then, as if it wasn't weirder already, she spoke in a robotic voice:

"I AM MIKAYLA 2.0. I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED BY BOXMAN TO TRAIN YOU FOR A FINAL BATTLE AGAINST VENOMOUS."

"Woah, Enid! You were right!" K.O. was awestruck that Enid's earlier comment was true.

But K.O. didn't have much to say after that, because Enid collapsed onto the ground and was unconscious, much like how Rad was earlier that day.

"LEVEL 1, INITIATE!" Mikayla 2.0 said.

"W..wait, no not yet!" Rad cried out in alarm at the fact that she was starting the training when Enid was out cold from the Sestium rocks.

As if she didn't hear Rad, Mikayla 2.0 leaped onto K.O., to which he deflected it with a power punch. It sent her back several feet before landing on top of Brandon's dad's car and smashing it. Brandon rushed outside and was frightened to see the remains of the car in the parking lot and started talking about how he would kill him if he got so much as another scratch on that car.

Mikayla got up from the crushed vehicle and bounded towards Rad. He used his levitation beam to stop her in her tracks, lift her up high in the air, and repeatedly smash her onto the hard concrete of the parking lot.

"Bam! Blorp!" Rad could be heard making noises while doing so.

While Rad was knocking the sense out of the training robot, K.O. saw the opportunity to rush over and help Enid out. He wondered if he had enough Sestium from T.K.O. in order to bring the sarcastic teenager back. So he thought real hard and eventually reached his own mindscape, when he saw that T.K.O. had broke free of his cage.

__________________________________________________________

Colewart was lying on his death bed. He never expected this day to come so soon, not in a million years. Though he was an unimportant character that appeared only in the background of the main characters during a battle against Lord Boxman, he still thought he had a good run. Now, as he lay there, barely being able to gasp for breath, surrounded by his girlfriend Potato, the entire Broccolini family, and Potato's parents, who always admired Colewart for who he truely is and how he took care of Potato, especially when they weren't there to watch over her like a hawk.

"Stay with us, son!" his father, Coleslaw Broccolini, spoke some words of encouragement to his dying son.

"Well, Dad..." Colewart spoke in a gravelly tone, using his last breath. "It was nice to be a part of this world."

___________________________________________________________

It was a dark, stormy night. The window of a donut shop is blown to pieces, with an alarm setting off as a result. SilverSpark and Garrett ran as fast as they could from the donut shop, while Garrett dropped his sub sandwich onto the floor. Their love for each other was unquenchable, and if the other members of P.O.I.N.T. didn't like it, then they were going to quit the group.

"Where are we going, Carol?" Garrett asked.

"Far away, Gar. Somewhere where they won't be able to find us!" SilverSpark responded with.

The two were now several blocks away from the donut shop, but they could still hear the alarm.

"This way!" she pointed to a lit alleyway to which they could walk through and appear on the other side of town, where the group would be unable to spot them.

"Wait, where's your sandwich?" SilverSpark asked Garrett.

He just noticed that the sub sandwich wasn't in his hand. He had dropped it back when they exited the donut shop and were about to run away.

"I think I must've dropped it back at the shop!" he replied timidly.

SilverSpark grunted in frustration, then grabbed his hand. "Don't worry about it," she said, clearly annoyed at Garrett's mistake.

___________________________________________________________

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, TWERP!?" T.K.O. turned around and cried out in anger when he saw K.O. arrive into his own mindscape.

"I need your help. Enid is in trouble!" K.O. said.

"Who cares about her? She could care less about what you think!" T.K.O. chuckled. He loved to watch his alter goody-two-shoes ego suffer. It was just in his nature, because he was evil.

"That's not true! She loves us, she CARES about us!" K.O. was almost in tears now.

"What makes you think that? She never told you to rescue you, she doesn't want you to step in her business!" T.K.O. continued.

"You...don't...NEED TO BE TOLD!" K.O. summoned a giant fireball, shoved it towards T.K.O. and exploded with a huge PWOOOOOOSH!

When the dust settled, T.K.O. was still standing, unharmed by the attack, floating with an aura of Sestium that K.O. has seen countless times in a row while fighting Professor Venomous and his creatures.

"Next time, K.O.," T.K.O. said quietly. "Think of something more original."

He created a giant arm using the Sestium aura and slammed it down on the ground, crushing K.O. with every ounce of strength T.K.O. had. And he had a lot.

The arm then grabbed K.O., swung him around at least five times, and slammed him hard into the cold metal bars of the small cage that T.K.O. was once trapped in. The door shut on its own, and K.O. was trapped, once again, in the cage.

When K.O., or rather T.K.O., returned to real life, he saw two figures looking down on him, shaking him in an attempt to wake him up. They were K.O.'s best friends, Rad and Dendy. Enid was still unconscious, and Mikayla 2.0 was gone.

But in the eyes of T.K.O., he didn't care what happened to them, because he wasn't their friend.