Epilogue

Things were more gloomy around the plaza without K.O.'s cheery attitude. But still, life went on.

Professor Venomous returned back to being a good guy, one day when he met Carol, who was still depressed about her son, on her way to work. He told her about how he never wanted to become evil, and how he was ridiculed after the "sandwich incident", which was what Carol called the unfortunate event.

She understood everything he said, and replied with "Hey, Venomous, it's okay! After I left P.O.I.N.T., people made fun of me and said that my haircut looked like an onion!" The two shared a good laugh then, and they became good friends, despite their once romantic relationship.

Rad and Enid were occasionally upset about K.O.'s demise, but they didn't try to think about it too much, as they still had their jobs working at the bodega to look after.

Carol closed her dojo after K.O. was concluded to be dead. But, with some minor renovations, reopened it and renamed it from Fitness Dojo to K.O.'s Fitness Dojo.

Mr. Gar continued to be awesome, and had enrolled in a fear class, to help settle his fear of Carol once and for all. After three weeks of "going on a top-secret mission" later, he and Carol once again became good friends.

Lord Boxman struggled to keep up in life. Without any customers or any villains around in the world, he made a decision that young him would certainly have loathed.

He became a good guy as well.

Aftter making up with Gar and Carol, he began to believe that not everyone and everything was here on this planet to make fun of him, it's okay if they did, and the joy of everything as well, including his robot children.

There was no evil threatening the plaza. All was well.